The best looking interior

Though I do not have any pictures, the best interior design is one that is simple yet elegant, like Scandinavian furniture. It has usable electronics, but they are unintrusive. The styling is bold and interesting, but not flashy, and the interior compliments the exterior design.

That said, I would say it would be something Italian.

*EDIT* Found it. It would be the DB9. Possibly the Spyker, but it is a little too busy for me. And looks like a metrosexuals bachelor pad.

Last edited:
this one's best for me :)

Pagani Zonda
jkljl.jpg

Sorry, but I have to disagree. The Zonda is just a little too mad for me; it looks like a machine shop ran into a herd of cows and then fell into a chroming tank. It's just got too much going on with no sense of continuance of shape or form, it looks like it was built modularly, like legos, stuff is just sticking out anywhere.

my main point in deciding is that if i sit inside and it immediately makes me feel like a little kid again, then it's beautiful :D

can't believe no one had mentioned this yet: Alfa Romeo 159/Brera/Spider interior
alfa_romeo_159_interior_13_06_05.jpg

someone mentioned it, page 2

Maserati 450S Costin Zagato Coupe

This and the 300sl poster Previously are the better ones here. I'm a big fan of simple. Why does luxury now-a-days have to mean "shit loads of buttons and gadgets." What happened to just being a comfortable place to be while out for a drive?

The Alfa Romeo looks good until you look at a bigger pic and can see all the dials and vents in the console.

At the last auto show I went to, the Mazdaspeed 3 and 6 seemed to be the only cars of all the new ones available for 06 in the states that were genuinely nice places to be in a vehicle. There were a couple of Mercedes' that were as well, but modern Benz's turn me away thanks to them being modern Benz's.

If that stereo was yanked for something a little simpler it would be nice (and the sat nav tucked away).

Mazdaspeed 6
mspeed6Gallery5.jpg

mspeed6Gallery6.jpg

Audi S8:
http://img92.imageshack.**/img92/3705/audis82005049xk6.jpg
Audi S6:
http://img222.imageshack.**/img222/3526/audis62006800x600wallpaal1.jpg
1st gen. VW Scirocco:
http://img134.imageshack.**/img134/4906/01sw9.jpg

And of course a few other mentions, the Visa, the Goddess (DS), Merc SL, Volvo's floating center console, and of course the Wiesmann.

1st gen. VW Scirocco:
http://img134.imageshack.**/img134/4906/01sw9.jpg

No. Just, NO. I remember the 1978 Sirocco we had when I was growing up and it was a piece of shit - especially the interior. The rear dash carpet actually turned to dust when exposed to UV, the foam in the seats disintegrated after only a couple years leaving you sitting right on the springs (my dad put a folded towel between the seat cover and the seat just so his ass wouldn't go numb), the front dash cracked horribly, the speaker grills were just a pattern of unfinished holes drilled in the dash panel, everything was very cheaply made and fell apart in no time. It was by far the worst vehicle interior I have ever had the misfortune of experiencing, even after all these years I remember how bad it was.

The V8 Vantage is the best for me,

But if had to chose an interior from a normal car, it would be the Mini Cooper

No. Just, NO. I remember the 1978 Sirocco we had when I was growing up and it was a piece of shit - especially the interior. The rear dash carpet actually turned to dust when exposed to UV, the foam in the seats disintegrated after only a couple years leaving you sitting right on the springs (my dad put a folded towel between the seat cover and the seat just so his ass wouldn't go numb), the front dash cracked horribly, the speaker grills were just a pattern of unfinished holes drilled in the dash panel, everything was very cheaply made and fell apart in no time. It was by far the worst vehicle interior I have ever had the misfortune of experiencing, even after all these years I remember how bad it was.

I thought this thread was about looks not quality :)
I just like the interior's looks, maybe it is because my memory is clouded by old memories, which always seem better after a long time :)

How is it possible, that no-one has mentioned Jaguars yet ? I really don't like the interiors of super/hyper cars in general, they are too flash and complicated to my taste. The Ford GT for example is great inside, I like a car to be a nice, and I do mean nice place to be. Not luxurious like Mercedes, not flash and colourful like a Zonda nor pure simplicity like say Rolls Royce.

So therefore Jaguar's XJ and XJR are my choise. Also Alfa Romeo 166 and 156 were absolutely wonderful.

XJ
xj66.JPG

XJR
interior

Alfa 166
166c.jpg

Last edited: