• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

The Best of 2002

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
kk.. i've been looking around for a REALLY long time but I couldnt find these songs:

1) song played while jeremy was toying around wit the Noble M12, it played right after when he says "it's how it goes around the corners"

2) played while richard was reviewing the Honda Jazz with the group of "sumerminis"

Thnx lots to anyone who answers

Would you happen to know the specific times of each clip? I'll take a look at the songs as soon as I'm off work today, but having the times will make it much easier. :)

nosispower said:
Damn, this was back in March? Why bring such an old topic to life? Especially one with a broken link?

"Wanna know what a song is in a particular episode? Post it in the thread for that episode in the specific episode discussion areas."

um..... Sadly I DONT hav the episode anymore so i can't tell you the time... >.< BUT I will say the M12 is the 1st car that got reviewed in the episode, and the superminis shud be somewhere near the middle.... sry if I can't give you exact times...

The song during the Noble scene starts at 2:40

The song during the Jazz scene starts at 45:03

I don't know what either song is though :)

wescx said:
The song during the Noble scene starts at 2:40

The song during the Jazz scene starts at 45:03

I don't know what either song is though :)

W00t! yeah whatever wescx said! haha thnx dude

Damn it! I want this episode but its not online now. :cry:

I checked them out, and sorry, I don't know either. :(

I've Googled the lyrics to the first one (Noble segment) endlessly and haven't found a single thing - it must be extremely obscure. The song from the Jazz segment is definetly J-pop, but as I'm not Japanese and don't listen to J-pop at all, I have no clue whatsoever. :cry:

Sorry, hopefully somone else knows the songs.

haha actually the song from the Jazz is english for sure..... I've heard it on one of the radio stations b4 and the actual singing part IS english.... CRAP ARGH !!!! well i guess its back to gud o'l yahoo now

nosispower said:
Damn, this was back in March? Why bring such an old topic to life? Especially one with a broken link?
Yeah, bumping is encouraged in the "Specific Episode Discussion" areas. ;)

MPower said:
Damn it! I want this episode but its not online now. :cry:

best if episodes suck, it's just scenes from other eps, no new footage so for fans like us it's really nothing..

thing is, not too many ppl have any 2002 eps so getting this is like getting a little bit from each ep in the series. :wink:

Again I need to find out a song from one of the episodes. sorry for bringing this season again.

"October 20 2002"
Yes its indeed the 1st episode! I don't have it either, but, I'm worndering which song is played at the beginning of the review of the Pagani Zonda. the clip where it is being compared to a fighter jet.

^ Can you post the time in the video please. I've flipped through my copy of the Best of 2002, and I can't find any mention of the Zonda other than a shot of it in a pan of the studio. I know I don't have the October 20th episode, but I know I've seen that clip - are you sure it's in the Best of 2002?

sorry I failed to mention that it isn't in the Best of TG 2002, it just happens to BE in a ep aired in 2002..... and since I couldn't create new threads I thought this was the closest place to post. and um. nope... I dont have the time either.... hah sorry, I'm just not helpin' am I :p

If you want though, I have the clip of JUST the Zonda bit that I can send. I dl'ed it in a cut piece.

^ That would definetly help. I know I've seen the Zonda segment somewhere - it must have been on one of the DVDs like 'Back in the Fast Lane', but I wouldn't even know where to start to look for it. Anyways, if you want, you can just send me the link through MSN (I'll add you to my list). Hopefully I know the song. :p

MikeMcLarenF1 said:
sorry I failed to mention that it isn't in the Best of TG 2002, it just happens to BE in a ep aired in 2002..... and since I couldn't create new threads I thought this was the closest place to post. and um. nope... I dont have the time either.... hah sorry, I'm just not helpin' am I :p

If you want though, I have the clip of JUST the Zonda bit that I can send. I dl'ed it in a cut piece.

Love your sig man and the car naturally. A real driftmonster there, for a small amount of money. Anyone know if there's any chance of picking up one of these old Corollas over in Europe? Cuz they only came out in Asia at the time, I think ...
(OT, sorry ..)

haz