The Best Top Gear Episode Of All Time?

kjoada

Which one of the 65 episodes that have been aired since 2002, is the best?
Please write why you think tour episode is the best.

i would say the veryon one just caz it has that car buh besides that it was a SHIT episode...

the best one.. i dunt really no... each episode from my perspective is missin something that another episode has and some of topgear episodes feel like they are being stretched out..

the jaguar disel in nuburgring, Lambo murc roadster one was wicked and lastly the rover vs the tank were pretty cool

oo also wen they had the military chopper vs the lotus that was pretty cool

besides some of parts the whole episode just doesnt have the essence but then again just some parts of this show make millions of people like the whole episode...

mojo

mojo_786 said:
i would say the veryon one just caz it has that car buh besides that it was a SHIT episode...

the best one.. i dunt really no... each episode from my perspective is missin something that another episode has and some of topgear episodes feel like they are being stretched out..

the jaguar disel in nuburgring, Lambo murc roadster one was wicked and lastly the rover vs the tank were pretty cool

oo also wen they had the military chopper vs the lotus that was pretty cool

besides some of parts the whole episode just doesnt have the essence but then again just some parts of this show make millions of people like the whole episode...

mojo

I'm not sure, but I have trouble understanding your grammar... Uh... Right... I'll just keep reading the other stuff...

[07x03] 2005-11-27 officially became my favourite episode of all time. The supercars review + the cool Focus ST review gave it my thumbsup :thumbsup:

its hard to say really, but its getting better and better. the first season, though already very good, appears quite dull if compared to the last two seasons.

i cant pin point a certain episode to be the best one as like mojo said... there were good and some bad parts in each....

but i can point out certain segments which were just AMAZING!...

one that comes to mind right now (maybe because i just watched it two minutes ago) is the Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster one that Richard did at the end of last season....
oh my GOD! i wet my pants 18 times during that segment....

every angle...every shot....every sound... was just......awwwwwww..........

crap! it happend again....
i gotta go clean up...

the audi diesel challenge was great, the car-dart game fun, and the porsche carrera gt probably the best review, ever.

12/12/2004. every bit of it was excellent: the prius review, the mustang, the awards and the evo vs. murcielago.

I personally like the triple supercar episode and the episode with the cheap porsches the best.... the only episodes I've watch multiple times

Probably the first Hilux episode. Had an RX-8, Fiat Panda, the Crock/Classic segment with the VW Corrado VR6 and the Merc 190E 2.5 16 Cosworth, the guest was Simon Cowell and of course the Hilux itself.

Can't believe no one mentioned the Zonda Roadster test!!! With the Wally 118. Followed by Hammond and May goofing around in the Smart4/4 ... and Jezza and Cougan tearing up the tarmac in a Vanquish S and F-575!!!
Best episode IMHO. :)

I'm torn between 6x9 with the M5 segment which was geat, and the first Isle of man trip with the M3 CSL and the others. I loved it when he went "If you even LOOK at that engine, it'll kill you." and the M segments were great :thumbsup:

lamcdonald said:
[05x02] 2004.10.31

Simply because the F40 is in it :D (My favourite car EVER)

aaaah, the last ever Ferrari with turbo ... 8)

haz

To Kebab gud:
Sry Kebab. it was said on either the image gallary website or the download section in the site.. not sure but im pretty sure i copied and pasted watever was there.

To KryptonZone:
Lol yeah i wouldnt blame you. i think msn screws up a teenager like me (or maybe just me). sry about that, i'll keep that in mind.

Thanks anyways guys

Bye