The Biden Years

White House and GOP reach a deal in principle to stop the nation from defaulting​

Waiting to see details, but I am more than a little disappointed that McCarthy is claiming victory. Remember he is part of the group that passed tax cuts for businesses and the rich during the Trump years.

White House and GOP reach a deal in principle to stop the nation from defaulting​

Waiting to see details, but I am more than a little disappointed that McCarthy is claiming victory. Remember he is part of the group that passed tax cuts for businesses and the rich during the Trump years.

So the "in principle" doesn't sound offensive... So for all the republicans "this is terrible! how dare you! i could shit!". It seems the right wing just need to think they won for it to pass... so swallow it for a few days and it will be forgotten by the election.

Right wing ad just popped up on YouTube, claiming "Biden refused to negotiate, but eventually caved to McCarthy winning demands" or something along those lines. 🙄

How will the maga crowd spin this? Hunter gets special treatment? I know that they will not say that the DOJ is just doing their job.

In my opinion, the investigation played out and found problematic activity. A plea deal was made and is going through the processes to be finalized.

So he has kept weapons illegally and not paid his taxes...? Why doesn't he just run for office as a Republican? :ROFLMAO:

And some rich folks went missing visiting the Titanic...

There are 504 days till the election.

Biden's version of Benghazi. We will see several more investigations despite the previous investigations showing nothing.
It's 2012 all over again

They don't have evidence otherwise he would have answered the question.

Hopefully though this farce will stave off a far right government shutdown.

GOP playbook, chapter 8. This is just fodder for Fox News and other conservative rags to consolidate their base.

I'm waiting to see the GOP pearl clutching over this, despite it being what they've wanted since 2014.