The Biden Years

Yeah I thought it was pretty ballsy of a few to come out as pro-cancer. When Biden said let's invest in research to fight cancer they sat on their hands. I mean really you can't clap at that? The guy lost his son to cancer and you can't just clap?

Re: Giuliani apartment raid:
Screenshot_20210428-231551_Samsung Internet.jpg

Are you kidding me?

This belongs in a "not the onion" page.

And yet...almost exactly 10 years ago...

It's not out of character. At his pace, even before this, this administration is averaging approving more leases than even Trump.

My only thought, and I haven't looked into it at ALL, is that there's an understanding that there simply does need to be a reliable supply, there's no way around that, and some locations are better than others. And the Gulf seems to make more sense than somewhere over land where it'd need to be trucked or pipelined.

It's not out of character. At his pace, even before this, this administration is averaging approving more leases than even Trump.

My only thought, and I haven't looked into it at ALL, is that there's an understanding that there simply does need to be a reliable supply, there's no way around that, and some locations are better than others. And the Gulf seems to make more sense than somewhere over land where it'd need to be trucked or pipelined.

A pipeline needs to be used from the Gulf too.

The Harris day(s)?

The Harris day(s)?

An amusing story...not sure how true it is...but there was a "report" that Trump skipped general anesthesia so he didn't have to hand over power to Pence. I don't *believe* it was officially confirmed anywhere, though.

I can tell you, I'm tired of seeing those "I did that" stickers, with a photo of Biden pointing, people are placing on gas pumps. That's not how this works, you inbred monkey.

? I haven't had to buy gas in over a year what stickers

I can tell you, I'm tired of seeing those "I did that" stickers, with a photo of Biden pointing, people are placing on gas pumps. That's not how this works, you inbred monkey.

That same sticker could be put on the stock ticker and those same people would scoff at the idea.