The boys are going on another caravanning holiday

Terrible thing to do to a Lotus, no matter how old.

And is Hammond always such a grumpy little sod?

ASB Syndrome. Most guys under 5'6" suffer from it but it can occur in slightly taller guys too, especially if they are in significantly loftier company.

to my opinion this looks like a great episode :) just for the old citroen it should be funny :)

I think it means Angry Short Bloke. And as a bloke of shorter statue that label makes me angry!!

Cheer the fuck up, Stumpy! :lol:

They're right. Some people just shouldn't wear wetsuits.
Here's a thought: a challenge segment: if Clarkson fails to reduce his waistline by four inches, no more supercars for him.

Haha, loved Clarkson's little 'FAT' label on his wetsuit! Doesn't promise to be an episode that'll reinvent the wheel, but should still be good laugh anyway.

Loving Hammonds defender, nice to see that Clarkson has gone mad again and May has stayed sensable. Business as usual then!

Last edited:
Is Hammond wearing a flat-cap?!! :blink:

After watching that, I feel a sudden urge for beating them up. I honestly hate hysterical people with an exaggerated laugh.

Last edited:
After watching that, I feel a sudden urge for beating them up. I honestly hate hysterical people with an exaggerated laugh.

i couldn't even watch the whole thing because of that man getting on my nerves...
as for the urge... i know what you mean :thumbsup:

"IT'S HAMMOND!!!! AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! AND THAT'S JAMES MAY!!!!!!!! AHHHHH! TOP GEAR!"

Christ tonight...