The Boys are going to Afghanistan

For some reason reading the Sun makes me feel slightly ill.

Good on the 3 of them though.

Please, please, don't tell me that they are gonna drive across Afghanistan in a... "how hard can it be"-vehicle...

Please, please, don't tell me that they are gonna drive across Afghanistan in a... "how hard can it be"-vehicle...

land mines are brilliant! :lol:

Lets hope the Americans don't think there the Taliban.....

....Sorry....

Lets' hope the Taliban don't think they're American....

Lets hope the Americans don't think there the Taliban.....

....Sorry....

No, it's ok, we'll put large Union Jacks on the side of each of their cars.

I hear that usually works!

/sarcasm

Well they couldnt go with their African special clothes could they!
A gay cowboy would get shot by the Taliban and a gay terrorist by the coalition.

Support your troops - very good indeed but i wouldn't go to Afganistan.

Well they couldnt go with their African special clothes could they!
A gay cowboy would get shot by the Taliban and a gay terrorist by the coalition.

gay cowboy may be shot by some cowboy in the army... they're still pretty touchy about brokeback

Good for them = foolhardy but brave. That is the most Chav and garish web page I have ever seen - no wonder teeb feels ill - er so do I now.

Babelfish makes a real hash of translating the Dutch to English, but some of it is amusing as hell!
It was beautiful at Jeremy (huge ass motherfucker as a matter of fact) , which I asked if he wanted supporter on the photograph with '' Dutch and at that moment a butt wanted put on: '' Oh it doesn't more frosted if I smoke when I am on a picture with you, in The Netherlands you guys smoke a destiny or shit '' and then a knipoog to me. Well James do not see with that ragebol on its head further, however, nice such as he happened, Richard saw terrible badly with what puisten on its face are and really small.​
Hope that the trip goes well. It would be a very interesting special.