The Celebrity Apprentice 3

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
It's back in March!!!

The celeb lineup, announced by NBC Monday (though leaked months ago), features baseball legend Darryl Strawberry, rockers Cyndi Lauper and Bret Michaels, Sharon Osbourne, former Olympians Michael Johnson and Summer Sanders, actress and author Holly Robinson Peete, wrestlers Goldberg and Maria Kanellis, comedians Carol Leifer and Sinbad, former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich, chef Curtis Stone and model Selita Ebanks.

So apparently no-one is watching this, anyway Rob and Cyndi are c***s.

"You're gonna enjoy prison" :lol:

Last edited:
^^ Cyndi Lauper looks as if all the years of coloring her hair destroyed her IQ.

Sharon Osbourne is still Sharon Osbourne. I bet she makes it to the finale.

I found it a bit amusing that this episode featured Maria using the WWE as the basis of the challenge. Before this current season aired, Maria was released by the WWE.

you mean Rod LOL

Ugh Cyundi was just bleh, how did any of those stories relate to Kodak Moments LOL

Pretty good so far. Personally I like Rod, he has to put up with so much abuse.

I can't stop watching this show, its fantastically insane. I like the 2 hours episodes too.

I agree about Rod. People can say what they want but I like him! He has been through a lot and what he allegedly did isn't all that harmful to anyone. There are far more important issues.

I still hate Rod, Sharon will obviously be in the final.
Can't see any wild cards yet, I did think Summer but after this episode I don't know.

p.s. The first season had Kodak and last season had lifelock.

EDIT: Their adverts are here... Linky

Last edited:
So embarrassing that my stupid ass former governor was on this show. Did his hair ever move?

I can't stop watching this show, its fantastically insane. I like the 2 hours episodes too.

I agree about Rod. People can say what they want but I like him! He has been through a lot and what he allegedly did isn't all that harmful to anyone. There are far more important issues.

yea people need to stop hating on Rod. It's a victimless crime, however corrupt.

Anyway awesome season so far. I was somehow hoping for Strawberry to leave, but didn't think it would/could actually happen. Don't really want anybody else gone (yet), and I want Rod, Cindy and the other more controversial ones to stay because they make the show interesting.

Been a busy week, finally he went.
Sharon telling them two they were boring was good.

p.s. What is the point of the hot receptionist and the Mexican lift man?

I was three weeks behind, now i'm caught up.
The Right Guard challenge was this seasons 'Donald gives the losing team the win' challenge. It happens every season, to balance things out, so not unexpected.
The country challenge was soo different and a great episode.
Last weeks show was one of the best IMO.

I really can't wait for tomorrows episode, it's gonna be sad without Bret though.

p.s I watched all of season 2 again, yesterday... the last 3 episodes were amazing.

Bret will be in it, they film all the episode ways ahead of time, the only episode thats recent will be the Live finale.

really liking this season, im glad they stuck with the 1hr20min (or 2hr in US format) works much better.

Maria is sooooooooo hot every single week.

hahaha, he does the same thing with his hands that Don Jr does.

i was quite suprised about this weeks result. leading up to the presentations and even after i was convinced they would have lost for being too edgy.

That was absolute bullsh*t. Cyndi did do that room and the red color wasn't even the thing they liked about it. Holly's sleazy way of brushing off everything Cyndi said let her ruin her credibility. Sorry but that just pissed me off.

Plus Cyndi was the funniest person there, so firing her might not be good for ratings.

I agree. Holly should have been fired since it was her idea they hated, not Cyndi's room. Sure she can be a little wild at times but it's Cyndi Lauper!

I would really like to see Bret win this thing. Week after week he has impressed me with his creativity and hard work. I have to admit that before the show I didn't like him and even though the show is heavily edited I think you do get to see each celebrities' true self. He seems like a really nice guy.

Holly is a bitch. Some people just are and I don't care how much money she raised because that doesn't make her a better person. Or likable. Trump will probably pick her but who knows.

Sharon is always fun to watch but I can't see her winning.

Curtis is...who is Curtis again?