Car(s)
'99 Citro?n Saxo SX
Have a look at this website...

Click

Totally love this one...

A zonda!
neoplan-20starliner-20vs-20zonda-20a9.jpg

REPOST!!

Yep this is a repost, but even the original was stating the obvious. The Chinese have an entire industry around just cloning everyone else's designs.

Check this one out on the iPhone:
http://www.popsci.com/popsci/technology/e7e48a137b144110vgnvcm1000004eecbccdrcrd.html

Only now are these cloners starting to get away from blatant rip offs and instead improving upon the designs. This one can run on any carrier, runs linux and I forget what else.

Why don't we all get together (including the environmentalists) and sue all Chinese companies so they all go bankrupt, meaning they don't exist anymore. This would make everyone happy. Because it would stop them expanding (making the environmentalists happy) and we don't have to get crappy Chinese stuff anymore. Though maybe we should keep the country alive just to keep their factories that are already there to make pretty much everything we get (as it is already), but just shove it back 10 years.

Why don't we all get together (including the environmentalists) and sue all Chinese companies so they all go bankrupt, meaning they don't exist anymore. This would make everyone happy. Because it would stop them expanding (making the environmentalists happy) and we don't have to get crappy Chinese stuff anymore. Though maybe we should keep the country alive just to keep their factories that are already there to make pretty much everything we get (as it is already), but just shove it back 10 years.

The problem with this plan is that they manufacture damn near everything sold in the world. It would probably bankrupt most of the Western world to put any kind of significant dent in the Chinese. And sadly enough people would still continue to buy their shit, especially since Wal-mart shoppers demand the lowest price.

The problem with this plan is that they manufacture damn near everything sold in the world. It would probably bankrupt most of the Western world to put any kind of significant dent in the Chinese. And sadly enough people would still continue to buy their shit, especially since Wal-mart shoppers demand the lowest price.

Good points. And I don't know what I'd do without Costco (the stores in Britain that are Wal-Mart minus the name)!

Busses or cars don't surprise me after Nokola and Sany cellphones...

Busses or cars don't surprise me after Nokola and Sany cellphones...

My friend is making some good money selling Nokla N95's. He buys for like $150 from a company and sells for $400 on Ebay.

Talk about misinformation and bad terminology. It isn't copyright infringement. Car logos aren't copyrighted. Car designs aren't copyrighted. At most, it might be trademark infringement for the logos, but that's it.

Hey guys! The Chinees (sic) copy shit! In other news, grass is green, the sky is blue (sometimes), and Paris Hilton still has 26 different STDs. Nice try. Please play again.

I like the new title, BlaRo.

Notice the wheel arches

they dont copy out right

they remove some of the safety features to make their cars unique. when you do eventually crash you'll be too dead to care whether it was a straight copy or not.