The coolest neighborhood in the world

superchevy

Car(s)
'03 honda s2k
"victory lane" is a gated community located just outside savannah, georgia on 3,000 acres. there is the standard 18-hole golf course, 1600 acre nature reserve and equestrian center, spa and fitness club, tennis courts, several lakes for fishing and water sports, cigar lounge, bars, and the other usual things found in similar neighborhoods. the pi?ce de r?sistance is at the heart of the community: the 500 acre, phil hill motor sports complex. it has a private 4.5 mile road course designed by world-renowned bob barnard, and the 5400 ft straightaway doubles as an faa approved aircraft runway. there are also private paddocks and hangar facilities. housing plots start at just $675,000.

look under "amenities" for more information about the track and it's various layouts.
http://www.unlimitedspeed.net

^ haha! :cheers:

more track info:
- the track is f1 racecars worthy.
- homeowners preparing for special events (12 hours at sebring, petit le mans, le mans, etc) can request to reserve a section of the track for practice.
- owners are allowed up to 10 guests at no charge. anymore will require special permission and arrangements.
- only for the use of owners. will never be rented out to a third-party unless agreed upon by all the homeowners.
- 16 track configurations.
- average track width is over 40 ft.
- avg speed is 125+ mph, avg cornering speed is 50-175 mph, top speed is 200+ mph.
- state-of-the-art monitoring system with over 50 cameras, track sensors, and active recognition software.
- custom designed go-kart track for driver training.
- all grass runoffs to protect drivers and vehicles (no guardrails, gravel, or barriers)
- hospital within 15 minutes; "lifestar" helicopter available (hahaha!!)
- fire truck, road sweeper, transport vehicle, and emergency technicians on-site.
- noise barriers to contain track noise.

if i ever become extremely wealthy, i had planned on building a private race track on my land. this community is much more cost-effective and attainable. man, i wish i could move there now.

Last edited:
"victory lane" is a gated community located just outside savannah, georgia on 3,000 acres. there is the standard 18-hole golf course, 1600 acre nature reserve and equestrian center, spa and fitness club, tennis courts, several lakes for fishing and water sports, cigar lounge, bars, and the other usual things found in similar neighborhoods. the pi?ce de r?sistance is at the heart of the community: the 500 acre, phil hill motor sports complex. it has a private 4.5 mile road course designed by world-renowned bob barnard, and the 5400 ft straightaway doubles as an faa approved aircraft runway. there are also private paddocks and hangar facilities. housing plots start at just $675,000.

look under "amenities" for more information about the track and it's various layouts.
http://www.unlimitedspeed.net

I read more into this place. The $675k buys you just the land...then you have to build a house on top of it. Or I guess you can live in your car! The developers expect residents to have assets in the $40-$70 million range. I can only dream about the kind of machinery that will be there on a private race track.

i know. that's why i said "housing plots".;)

rskrobot, why don't you make friends with someone who's going to move there and become one of their "guests". make sure to take plenty of photos and videos for the rest of us.

i bet if we all chipped in some money, we could purchase a plot and build a house. how awesome would that be? the official "finalgear house". and we can make appointments for members who live outside the area to come visit as a "guest".

Last edited:
I know several people that used live in Savannah, though none of them could afford to live there. I might just have to look into a few favors owed......

OH ! MY ! GOD !

I have been thinking of moving abroad some day, and Isle of Man has been the head candidate.

Fuck the british isles, THAT'S where I wanna move !! I mean come on !!! Really....that is just awesome. Pure, crisp, clean, 100% awesomeness.

And furthermore I will bet you any money the track will be empty most of the time, because everyone will be playing golf or something else as useless. Well maybe useless isn't the right word to use here, having sex or finding a cure for HIV would also be completely useless past times if you'd have a private, Formula 1 spec, fucking racetrack by your house for you to use aaaaaaaaany time you like.

Man.....I'm off to the lottery and then to quit my job to apply for the place of CEO of Nokia.

Yeah, but when you step outside the gates you are still in Georgia.

The only problem is that you'll be surrounded by rich people. ;)

1156150419-desperate-housewives-011.jpg

Well, maybe that won't be a problem at all then...

Sorry, but I could never live in the South. Ever. I hate the climate and the culture drives me nuts.

No, give me mountains or the Pacific coast any day. In fact if everything east of the Mississippi fell into the Atlantic I really would not care.

i used to being around rich people. they're not so bad. besides, i couldn't care less what they're like as long as they let me play with their toys.:)

blind_io, we have mountains and a coastline. the blue ridge parkway is an unbelievably beautiful drive. the only complaint about the weather i've heard is that the summers are too humid. other than that, north carolina's weather isn't very different from so-cal's. and it's much more likely that your home will fall away into the ocean before the southeastern u.s. does. i've never experienced an earthquake, but i don't mind hurricanes very much.

everyone's got their favorite parts of the country though. i like the south the most, but there are things i love/hate about new england, pacific coast, and colorado.

Last edited:
That looks awesome. If only in the North East. Is there even any race track up here that regular people can drive around? The only one I can think of is Lime Rock.

Sorry, but I could never live in the South. Ever. I hate the climate and the culture drives me nuts.

No, give me mountains or the Pacific coast any day. In fact if everything east of the Mississippi fell into the Atlantic I really would not care.

Its changing greatly though. The county I live in is the 9th most growing county in United States. Its extremely diverse in Georgia now. I love it.

No way I could move there or have any reason. A good 2 hour drive from where I am...

Goddamnit. Now I am never going to be able to be satisfied with my life.

I just got back from a ride on the best road around here, and it's only a couple miles long, with crappy asphalt and gravel and sheer cliffs and traffic and cops and goddamnit I want to have a private race track.

I just got back from a ride on the best road around here, and it's only a couple miles long, with crappy asphalt and gravel and sheer cliffs and traffic and cops and goddamnit I want to have a private race track.
No where near by where you can get a track day?

Its changing greatly though. The county I live in is the 9th most growing county in United States. Its extremely diverse in Georgia now. I love it.

No way I could move there or have any reason. A good 2 hour drive from where I am...

That's great! The more people that are moving to Georgia the fewer there are moving to Salt Lake.

Oregon is more forest.;)

PIR has track days for groups (like the Viper club) like EVERY weekend. What are you guys talking about? :eek: