The cute thread

They're legal in a few states as long as their scent glands have been removed.

I think that is pretty moronic attitude to keep a pet.

Why don't you just keep a tiger and have his paws and teeth removed that he can't annoy you by slicing and chewing you into little pieces?

Why don't you just keep a tiger and have his paws and teeth removed that he can't annoy you by slicing and chewing you into little pieces?

Bear in mind that was from a woman who from her previous admission would only have children if she could have their vocal cords removed..........

Bear in mind that was from a woman who from her previous admission would only have children if she could have their vocal cords removed..........

Seems to be very trendy these days to have a lot of unpleasant things being removed :p

Last edited:

You are aware that some people de-claw their cats, right?

No I'm not.

PS: I checked: Here it's prohibited.

Last edited:
cat-earial_1935239i.jpg

I know it's a car, but this is pretty cute.
fiat-500-abarth_1934767i.jpg

Seems to be very trendy these days to have a lot of unpleasant things being removed :p

Some people go too far and even get the good things removed...well, apparently. Vasectomies, anyone?

Some people go too far and even get the good things removed...well, apparently. Vasectomies, anyone?

Having paid a visit to the vets myself I have since had it on good authority it doesn't affect the taste. :p

If you like horses you will like this story.

LOL

Maybe they are not fiber optic horses. Explain to them that copper is old school.

Well most of them are chestnuts (red/ginger colour for those that don't know) ... that could explain it.

My son and daughter :D

y5Dy4.jpg