Game: The Division

holy. moly. this game looks awesome

This game should be a total riot. Now that it's coming to PC, one less reason to buy a new console. Awesome!

Nice! Can't wait!

Snowdrop? Seems like a play on frostbite, not to mention the very similar look between the two.

Looks pretty fantastic, casual voice acting instead of super serious BOGEY SPOTTED TANGO DOWN ALPHA BRAVO CHARLIE is nice.

I haven't played very many console titles though I'm assuming the big names like Last of Us were a step in the right direction.

Looks pretty fantastic, casual voice acting instead of super serious BOGEY SPOTTED TANGO DOWN ALPHA BRAVO CHARLIE is nice.

i think that was actually supposed to be the players communicating, not a part of the game itself.

Good to hear it's going to be on PC, now I won't have to get a PS4. :p

This game looks like it could be way cooler than Day Z.

i think that was actually supposed to be the players communicating, not a part of the game itself.

Correct, it's people playing the game.

This was posted on the E3 thread. But I will post it here as well.

Along with this

[video=youtube;yPq_NVi-TC4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPq_NVi-TC4[/video]

Right in the feels.

Also, hideouts. Nice.

Assuming there's a good amount of content to do and the map is big enough, this game should be pretty fucking sweet.

Damn it looks so good! Really can't wait for this on PC!

This is one of those things that looks so promising that I can't help but think that it'll actually fail the expectations it built up and end up being massively underwhelming.
But this is done by same guys who made World in Conflict, a game I enjoyed massively (harhar), so I remain hopeful.

Honestly, this is the first game I've seen yet that actually comes off as 'next-gen.' Not only are the visuals truly groundbreaking, but the gameplay also seeks to provide a new experience. I hope my PC is up for running this. My GPU is a little not so good...:/

Honestly, this is the first game I've seen yet that actually comes off as 'next-gen.' Not only are the visuals truly groundbreaking, but the gameplay also seeks to provide a new experience. I hope my PC is up for running this. My GPU is a little not so good...:/

So are the ones in the consoles.

So are the ones in the consoles.

Well it's definitely better than consoles :p

I can run skyrim with mods on ultra, and NFS shift 2 completely maxed out, both around 60 frames. Hopefully that's enough for the Division.