• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

The DJ/Musician Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

tranceshakeel

Car(s)
MK4 GTi
Hey everyone, I thought we should have a place where we can share our compositions, I am a remixer and a composer (With PC of course), dont worry no illegal stuff.
My main genres are trance and hip-hop, although i do move around others too. I do play some instruments ie. the flute and tablas (indian/Paki Drums)

So if anyone wants to share there music too, they are more than welcome !

OK so here goes nothin, this is my latest piece of remix, its an indian song called, socho ke jheelon ka sheher ho, which means 'think of a city surrounded by beautiful lakes'

You may not understand (Duh !!) and it may be useless to download and listen but hey give it a go if you have time !

Ok this is the Original :
http://www.soundclick.us/fastkG/10/05/freemp3/tranceshakeel+sochokejheelonka.mp3

And this my Remix :
http://www.soundclick.us/fastkG/10/05/freemp3/tranceshakeel+sochokejheelokashakmix.mp3

Hope you enjoy, I'm not such a pro DJ but please share your views.

i play guitar if anyone cares :)

thats sounds cool. what program do you use to do that?

Well I used a mixture of Fruity Loops, Acid and Cool Edit Pro.
Im workin on some other stuff too but i've got my compositions too besides the remixes !
I also have a bansuri (Pakistani Flute) Composition if u wanna listen, its really soothing, falls under the 'new age' genre !

Sounds good. Acid is a fun program to use. If you want to get into electronic/dance/techno another good one to use is Reason. I used to use reason...but then I got old and cant do it anymore.

Sounds good. Acid is a fun program to use. If you want to get into electronic/dance/techno another good one to use is Reason. I used to use reason...but then I got old and cant do it anymore.

DAMN...ALL I know how to use is my mouse and my lightpen. nice tunes there.

hey arent raheel and tranceshakeel brothers? why do you praise him online? so funny.....haha... :bangin:

You should go to hell (no offense).

Techno and trance is prolly the worse piece of music after hip hop and rap. Honestly I hate this genre despite being a person who really loves music. I don't hate pop, I just hate the mainstreaminity of it. I really love the old stuff from the 70s and 80s, like the music from Top Gun or whatever. Music shouldn't be made by the computer but instruments which actually make sound using talents which are learnt. Any geek can make techno and make money. LONG LIVE ROCK N ROLL BABEHHHH

I am a musician who plays guitar, piano, bass, drums, violin and various other stringed instruments. I've been writing music for years. That said, I've enjoyed mixing some music on Acid software, though I will say that the sounds are not the most clearly labled (my version is a few years old... has it changed since then?) So I won't summarily dismiss those who enjoy using computers to mix music. It has its place, for sure.

Keep it up, yo.

zyran said:

Techno and trance is prolly the worse piece of music after hip hop and rap. Honestly I hate this genre despite being a person who really loves music. I don't hate pop, I just hate the mainstreaminity of it. I really love the old stuff from the 70s and 80s, like the music from Top Gun or whatever. Music shouldn't be made by the computer but instruments which actually make sound using talents which are learnt. Any geek can make techno and make money. LONG LIVE ROCK N ROLL BABEHHHH

elvis is long dead, and hopefully you will be soon too, predicting that you are as old as he would have been now.

This im just messing about but did I do anything wrong to you, would you say that photoshopping is also shit cuz it not the art you would do with a pencil on paper.

I have nothing to say to you man except, FUCK YOU BASTARD, its not as easy as you think, I do also compose stuff, but since i cant afford expensive mixers, turntables etc I should go to hell,

Rock n roll is dead and you know it, you are a jealous bastard, jealous of the beautiful music that can be generated using DJ hardware, and you're jealous of the fame that rappers have.

Again, Fuck You man Fuck you !!!

freakster_991 said:
hey arent raheel and tranceshakeel brothers? why do you praise him online? so funny.....haha... :bangin:

hes just messing around, he doesnt even listen to my music !! :lol:

zyran said:

Techno and trance is prolly the worse piece of music after hip hop and rap. Honestly I hate this genre despite being a person who really loves music. I don't hate pop, I just hate the mainstreaminity of it. I really love ...
Who cares ? Huh ?

I don't like all styles of music but do I go about bashing people who do like what I don't ?
That was a very poor comment on your part. :bangin:

tranceshakeel, I'll lend it an ear later. Don't have time now.

justin.parker, preview twice, post once. ;)

Rock and roll dead?

BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAhahhahahahahHAHAHAHAHa. Jesus christ frank.
Tell that to the majority of say, Earth and you'll find out you're in the minority HOMIE.

When's the last time you've heard good rock on the radio?

Honestly.

I'm talking about rock today vs. rock back in the 60s-80s.

And don't name some underground groups, because good rock was mainstream back then.

Just wanted to throw that in. I love rock, but I love Hiphop, too.

Hate techno, though.

Rock and roll doesn't come out on the radio because radio is for sellouts. And I'm not talking about underground bands. You'll find many communities of which still very much support the retro and pretty modern rock and roll scenes. You'll also find that they don't listen to radio. I love retro rock, HATE modern 'rock' like simple plan or good charlotte or some shit like that. I don't call that rock. It's mainstream shit.

Well, they used to play all the great rock on the radio, so something must have changed.

Btw, listen to Audioslave. They're probably the best modern rock band there is.

Status
Not open for further replies.