The donation program is back!

Since it did work for Bobele today, I'm considering it generally fixed. It didn't retroactively work for anyone but Kiki it seems, so I'll manually adjust the remaining people later.

apparently today my paypal send 20usd :D

apparently today my paypal send 20usd :D
Yes, and PayPal correctly informed the forum of it, and the forum subsequently slapped a donor patch on ya. Yay! I also went through and updated the missing ones manually, but I feel like I forgot a few people. Will check again at my PC, where I made a list.

apparently my döner badge is now gone 😭

Err… it seems to have worked for me today? I got the “upgrade expired” e-mail today, sent the $20 and I can see my badge.

Err… it seems to have worked for me today? I got the “upgrade expired” e-mail today, sent the $20 and I can see my badge.
Can confirm, I see it worked in the logs. But it seems it only works with the one time payments. I am wondering if it would work with recurring payments too if they got cancelled and restarted. But that is a convoluted time consuming experiment that I am currently unwilling to do :D

I donated 👍
Thanks! Not sure why the process still doesn't work, but I manually upgraded your account. (Logs show it all is there, but it's taking no action. Might need to wipe it all and redo the upgrades.)