The driver bashing thread

I hope they start throwing cans of Red Bull at each other. That would be so wonderfully ironic. The whole gives you wings crap..

Can we bash team principals too?

Who needs right height, anyway? :lol::lol::lol:

Apparently, RB could have used it today

Helmut Marko: Damn dude, the team principle is trying to keep it all under control....yikes you know what the media is like!

Or are you doing for internal team politics?

We should change the title of this thread for one week to "Vettel bashing thread"

I'm not gonna bash him, I'm not a huge Webber fan, I like the dude but not enough to ignore the fact that that move made this race much more interesting :D

From the onboard it was vettel pulling into webber. But the pulling into webber effect might have been the consequence of vettels rear tire catching onto webbers bodywork. So it's really hard to blame anyone in this situation. That's racing. That's what you get when pairing 2 very competitive drivers against each other. Both know they can take the crown this year, and they are going for it.

From the onboard it was vettel pulling into webber. But the pulling into webber effect might have been the consequence of vettels rear tire catching onto webbers bodywork. So it's really hard to blame anyone in this situation. That's racing. That's what you get when pairing 2 very competitive drivers against each other. Both know they can take the crown this year, and they are going for it.

Fair call +1

I don't think we'll know without steering traces and wheel data, and like hell RB will release that! Mclaren must be loving this, no matter whos fault it was, its classic divide and conquer stuff. However there was a bit of a blip within the Mclaren team that could have ended in tears (but ended in odd looks)

This is what scares me (esp with Marko's position in the team, and his relationship to Seb)

Marko said that he had spoken to Red Bull owner Dietrich Mateschitz and he explained the Austrian was 'not amused' by the events of Turkey.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/84052

rofl redbull idiots gave the win to McLaren.

Alonso's attitude during the race sort of ratifies my view that his views on McLaren bias in 2007 is mostly just his own paranoia and mental weakness, rather than anything substantial.

Maybe there was something in '07, but Valencia this weekend was basically a driver boiling his anger in an unnecessarily pathetic way. Those digs on the radio after the penalty and after the race were and are not appropriate at all. Bad. Really bad.

Oh, and a special mention to Domenicali and LdM. Ferrari's and their press statements are getting weirder by the day. (and, partially, also more hilarious to see how clueless the Ferrari press office can sometimes be)

btw, mclarensmps, do you go by the nick "The Big Guns" on Autosport?

Last edited: