The driver bashing thread

Liuzzi for bumping onto Massa once, then thinking it wasn't enough so bumped him again and again... Acid pie to the face please.

And as for Hamilton... I'd hate him even if he was in Ferrari. Specially when he does stupid shit like driving into the wall next to the pit lane entrance, or crash for no good reason, specially into other people... like a certain Finn waiting on the pit lane's red light.

^better to crash for no good reason as crashing deliberately (hello ferrari?)

This is like watching retards trying to hump a table.

Let it go already, both of you.

I haven't done anything man... this is the pilot bashing thread, I guessed I could bash whoever I felt like, without having fanboys jumping at me. Guessed wrong then.

Also, unless you want a flame war going on, it's not wise to call someone a retard. Just a thought.

Last edited:
I don't care what this thread is about, I cannot look at this ... shit.. anymore. Someone will say something against Mclaren/Renault/xy, with a sign of support towards Ferrari and is gonna get picked on with THE PAST and then a fight breaks out.

Enough already!

Don't wait. His freakin' neck failed today, he was outside what is going to be 107%, in one word, hopeless as usual. :lol: He's probably going to be lapped by lap 10.

However, had it been Yuji Ide, the car would have gone a lap down by lap 3 if it weren't already in the barriers. :p

Yuji Ide was like the prime example of how the need for money and sponsors can be down right dangerous... Ask Albers right?

As far as HRT goes, they say this is just to give him an opportunity... yeah right. And that Senna will be back.

Also SchumacherM how is it my fault I show support for Ferrari? I came here to bash the drivers and I've read the whole thread... I didnt go out of my way to defend Alonso or anything. Im not here to pick fights with people, just rant about drivers...
In fact both Alonso and Massa could pull the fingers out of their asses and start showing some results as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
Yuji Ide was like the prime example of how the need for money and sponsors can be down right dangerous...

In our era, yes. He was truly horrible... but to be honest, his horribleness pales into insignificance when you truly consider the pay driver efforts of the 1980s and particularly 1990s. :lol: Those were truly laughable.

Well I think the 80s and 90s cars were harder to drive (not to say ANY F1 car is easy to drive) but Ide ran with traction control and launch control, among other things... still. Dangerous and shouldn't happen, not even in the small teams.

Yeah, anyway, the 80s cars were harder to drive than the 06 cars. Manual gears anyone?

Different eras had different challenges. The difficulties arise in different aspects of the game.

Anyways, one of my favourite (said: Terrible) pay drivers was Taki Inoue :D