The dumbest Ferrari moment this week

The dumbest Ferrari moment this week

• Kimi : "Don't talk to me in the middle of the corner!"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kimi's sticking his head up of a smoking cockpit while limping back to the pits.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
^Look at the picture at full resolution, yes it is. Notice the inconsistentcy between the quality of the picture out of the frame and inside the frame, and how it doesn't fit exactly into the LCD screen.

I voted for Felipe baby :lol: that was a seriously funny moment, although Kimi going to get an icecream ran a close second. He had the right idea instead of running around in the rain!

I lol'd a lot at the german commentry "das iceman":lol:

HAHA.. this weekend was great, that just makes it better. It was funny because even the press officer didn't know kimi was out in shorts. Just another one to add to the "I was having a shit"

ive given up hope for a ferrari turn around this season, so at least they are keeping us happy in other ways.

Massa was such a baby! Whine whine, I nEED it! And then Rob Smedley responds as Massa's b*tch - he sounded like his cheap trophy wife, trying to keep him calm.. Massa, Baby, keep cool and i'll make it worth your while later... I had a good laugh after that one too..

But what were they thinking with the Full WETS!!! Even I was screaming on my couch, Kimi pit stopping in 1 lap, they'll put on inters due to the spotty weather. I swear its like they forgot that they had intermediates.. suicide. they would have needed it to just to flood while he exited the pitlane. :?

Close call between 'Felipe baby' and Kimi coke-and-shorts, but 'Felipe baby' takes it.

"Felipe baby, stay cool!" was hilarious, but my vote went to the Icecreamman for the sheer shock of it. Here we are watching all the drivers either sitting in their cars trying to stay dry or wandering around getting drenched, then we see footage of Kimi in shorts and tshirt, with an icecream and going for a coke! Is this a replay from earlier in the weekend? Is that really Kimi? What the hell?!

Brilliant. Thank you Ferrari for providing such an entertaining weekend.

The Magnum incident was my choice, cos at that point Webber was hurrying around being the union bloke, Hamilton had got out of his car with a very wet arse, everyone was just generally going OH NOES a lot, and Kimi just goes to the motorhome in shorts and has an ice-cream before it's even confirmed to be over. Classic.

It has to be Felipe melting down about his visor, because Kimi grabbing a coke while eating an icecream while its pissing down with rain, it fits his super chill demeanor perfectly.

But then the Premier commentators making fun of Kimi comes a very close second. Ah Ferrari, what happened?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Magnum.jpg

http://img172.imageshack.**/img172/3061/domenicallyaustinpowers.jpg

Last edited:
The poll starter should also edit the topic title, at least I don't read the poll titles separately and very nearly voted for not letting Massa out in the qualifying ;)

But my vote goes for Kimi and his icecream. That's just classic Kimi moment.

I loved the icecream - it's a very Days of Thunder Moment..

Did you see that guy?
- I've got to pit. - No, we're busy now.
- We're eating ice cream. - Ice cream!
You can come in and get one, but it wouldn't impress NASCAR.
You have enough trouble riding around the track as it is.

I laughed quite hard with the 'Felipe, baby, stay cool'
Kimi having an icecream and going back for a coke was also quite funny
I overhyped myself for Kimi saying 'don't talk to me in the middle of a corner'
I didn't see Felipe not going out again :(
Raikkonen head out meh
Sending kimi out on wet tyres in dry weather was just dumb.

I voted for Kimi's ice cream with Massa little diva moment as a close second!

I'm a Ferrari fan but they really need to shape up! This won't do!!

felipe baby had me in stitches, but they were all good. The smoking Kimi out bit was nice also :lol:

I wouldn't call the Icecreamman and Felipe Baby 'dumb', just rather funny. I just thought the wet tires in the rain and massa qualifying 'dumb'.

Now you all have to admit that Kimi is a cool guy :D

I never knew that Kimi was not a part of the GPDA. Guess it kinda fits his personality, he doesn't seem like a union-type guy to me.