The "Dying with Dignity" Debate

• Yes, we deserve the right to die with dignity and without pain .

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • Yes, but only if the person can express that choice clearly.

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Not sure, depends on each individual case.

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • No, it's wrong

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

To put it simply, what if you got the wrong guy? Also it's really fucking expensive to put someone on death row, it costs more than keeping them in prison for life and fuck spending money on criminals.

You think assisted suicide is magically cheaper? I don't know either but I don't see how this would be cheaper just because we're doing it in a hospital.

Last edited:
You think assisted suicide is magically cheaper? I don't know either but I don't see how this would be cheaper just because we're doing it in a hospital.

What?

Yes and by a huge amount, reason why death penalty is expensive is not the drugs used to administer it or the medical staff that needs to be present it's the fact that prosecution standards in capital punishment cases are much higher because we want to be really really really sure that whoever we are going to kill is the right person (doesn't always work but that's what's up). Also even if tax payer would be paying for assisted suicide (although generally we wouldn't be) we would not be spending money on criminals. I plain don't want to spend any extra money on people who are clearly unfit to be in society (otherwise they wouldn't be on death row).