The European Gay Car of the year is...

Dr_Grip

Made from concentrate
Car(s)
79 Opel Kadett|72 Ford Country Sedan|03 Volvo XC70
NOT the ND Miata! It's the 2015 Ford Mustang!

In a surprise announcement that totally got missed by the FG folks when it was made three months ago, the 2015 Ford Mustang has been named the "European Gay Car of the Year", which was celebrated by Ford with an Mustang-themed float on Cologne's Christopher Street Day parade.

Ford Press Blurb.

Last edited:
Was this covered by Top Gayer?

I would almost certainly have a Mustang if I lived in the States but you simply can't drive American cars in the UK. People think you like country music and go to the kind of party where car keys end up in a bowl.

:rolleyes:

I would almost certainly have a Mustang if I lived in the States but you simply can't drive American cars in the UK. People think you like country music and go to the kind of party where car keys end up in a bowl.

Did Clarkson start that?

No he just picked up on the perception that existed already.

It is true though. Drive a C5, C6, Gen5 Mustang in Europe and people think you're a cock.

Because, let's be honest, 99% of those people who drive these cars are cocks who think it's America in the 50s.

It's understandable. There is a similar stigma here in America. If you drive something European, then you must be a self absorbed c*nt who can't manage turn signals. :p

How's your warm beer and fish'n'chips that have been soaking in the rain all year?

It's understandable. There is a similar stigma here in America. If you drive something European, then you must be a self absorbed c*nt who can't manage turn signals. :p

That applies to Europe as well. Mercedes and BMW owners are some of the worst offenders when it comes to using your :censored:ing turn signal.

These last few posts made me chuckle. :D But what do I know, I am a fat American that drives a Dodge boat that loves me some cheese. LOL