The F1 Image Caption Thread

vikiradTG2007

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Working on it
This will be a thread for F1 photos that deserve witty and funny and hilarious captions. It should be separate from the Random F1 Pictures thread because these pictures would just be lost in there and remain caption-less.

I'll start with one from the McLaren garage... Haug's calm face in contrast with Heikki is worthy of at least something...

126510.jpg

P.S. Idea shamelessly stolen from the Autosport, Pitpass and Grandprix.com forums. :lol:

Look at my contract...it says I get a $1,000,000 bonus if I complete a lap!

Try this one...4 of the greatest rivals in history!

gprix1986_gallery__600x387.jpg

Here's mine:

Senna: How long do I have to sit here? The race starts in 5 minutes!
Prost: Hey Ron, can we sign this guy for Mclaren?
Mansell: Get your arm off of me, you bloody idiot!
Piquet: Just shut up and smile.

Last edited:
Senna: Look at that Brazilian model's ass!
Prost: I really have to pee, can we hurry this up?
Mansell: Now I'll pose like this! Look out Magnum PI.
Piquet: Haha these guy have no idea that peed in there cockpits.

Magnum, or Coke? Ahhh... Or both!

Thank you :p

ohhh.. here is a good one for you okes : p

alonso.png

Now.. insert any indecent/dirty comments :lol:

Last edited:
alonso.png

Alonso: So last year me and Lewis hit the showers after Bahrain Quali, right, so he drops the towell and there it was, not more than 2 inches, man, so small you don't even wanna make fun of it...just medically fascinating. So a few weeks later i finally did one joke, said something about him being so small, when he enters pit lane it doesn't feel anything, and guess what, he crashed on the way to the pits...

Last edited:
Last edited:
alonso.png

Alonso: So last year me and Lewis hit the showers after Bahrain Quali, right, so he drops the towell and there it was, not more than 2 inches, man, so small you don't even wanna make fun of it...just medically fascinating. So a few weeks later i finally did one joke, said something about him being so small, when he enters pit lane it doesn't feel anything, and guess what, he crashed on the way to the pits...

How talented is my team mate Nelson? Oh I'd say about 'this' much...

ROFLMFAO.

I knew I could count on you guys :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: