The F1 Image Caption Thread

newey_rtfm.jpg

even the manual doesn't say where that damn start button is!!!!

Looks like Valencia = shit race to watch but a gold mine for funny pics. Saw this on F1Fanatic.

forc_suti_vale_2011-1.jpg

Edit: And another! Link.

will_barr_vale_2011-21-470x705.jpg

Last edited:
webb_vett_hami_vale_2011.jpg

Here is a new one.

Not funny, but this is what comes to my mind when I see this picture:

Redbull: Past, present, future.

Future? Somehow I doubt hamilton would initiate a suicide move by joining RBR.

McLaren is a far more established team than RBR. The level of consistency from McLaren has been absolutely faultless for the past decade. He'd have more chance of getting a competitive car from McLaren than RBR.

Future? Somehow I doubt hamilton would initiate a suicide move by joining RBR.

McLaren is a far more established team than RBR. The level of consistency from McLaren has been absolutely faultless for the past decade. He'd have more chance of getting a competitive car from McLaren than RBR.

While I agree with your assessment, the recent contacts between LH and CH during the Canadian GP makes me think this is a definite possibility. It wouldn't be the first time a driver switches team based on current team performance rather than look at the longer term prospects.

I'm not gonna be surprised if he moves, but at the same time I won't be supportive of it.

Would hate for Hamilton to move to RBR their cars are fragile enough as it is.

As Fernando later found out, "Got Your Nose" lost a little in translation......

or

Hey, Fernando, that's not Sebastien's lobe........

Last edited:
It's interesting how many guys have designed F1 cars over the last 60 years and yet very few have actually driven one :p

That's what I've always thought and loved about F1. The jocks are nothing without the nerds and the nerds are nothing without the jocks.

That's what I've always thought and loved about F1. The jocks are nothing without the nerds and the nerds are nothing without the jocks.

And the Plastics are carbon reinforced! :D

Not F1, but the more awesome version of "the finger". :D

https://pic.armedcats.net/s/se/settler/2011/07/01/tajima.jpg

Not F1, but the more awesome version of "the finger". :D

[snip]https://pic.armedcats.net/s/se/settler/2011/07/01/tajima.jpg[/snip]

From the world's fastest hillclimb Grandpa. I'm really intrigued by the sticker for headlights.