The Ferrari Store

avanti

Forum Addict
Car(s)
5 cars + 8 motorcycles
At the Ferrari store in Milan you can buy everything Ferrari except for the cars. Books, die-cast cars, toys, teddy bears, shoes, mobiles, clothes, and luxury clothes/items etc etc. In total, 4 floors of Ferrari stuff.

Went there today, took a few pictures. I was not allowed to take pictures of the clothes and fashion items, the coolest thing was the racing simulator, a real f1 car hooked up to a ps2.

DSC05465.JPG

DSC05467.JPG

DSC05468.JPG

DSC05470.JPG

DSC05471.JPG

DSC05472.JPG

DSC05474.JPG

DSC05475.JPG

DSC05476.JPG

DSC05478.JPG

DSC05486.JPG

DSC05479.JPG

DSC05482.JPG

DSC05485.JPG

DSC05487.JPG

DSC05488.JPG

DSC05489.JPG

DSC05490.JPG

DSC05491.JPG

DSC05492.JPG

DSC05493.JPG

DSC05494.JPG

DSC05495.JPG

DSC05496.JPG

DSC05497.JPG

DSC05498.JPG

DSC05499.JPG

:D

I want the teddy bear with the red t-shirt :mrgreen:

I want the bike cos mine's falling apart and is eaten by rust atm :lol:

pdanev said:
I want the bike cos mine's falling apart and is eaten by rust atm :lol:

Ohh yeah, I want that too. Mine got stolen so I drive my dads old bike with no gears and it's flat all the time cos I'm too lazy to fix it.

did you buy anything? everything looks sweeet

bartboy9891 said:
did you buy anything? everything looks sweeet

Didn't buy anything, didn't try the racing sim either. I might go again tomorrow to test it.

Everything looks very sweet, apart from the ?4.000 euro die cast models, another sweet item was a very exclusive pen, don't remember the maker but the price was 3.300 euro!

That place sort of resembles my idea of heaven. :p

Those bikes must cost a fortune. *Hmm should I buy a car or a Ferrari bike?* :lol:

avanti said:
The sneakers which are made by Puma started at 110 euro.

Those beautiful bikes by Colnago cost 6.300 euro for the racing bike and 4.750 euro for the street bike in the front. Frame, forks and bars in carbon.
Thats $7.593 and $5.725.

:shock: That would justify the price.

Sorry I can't join in with the "WOO, YEA, HOOPLA", etc.

Guys, come on, this is Ferrari as Disney, marketing at it's worst...

Have you no shame...?

The most historic name in motorsport (even though I'm not a real fan) pimped, in the true sence of the word, with teddy bears and aftershave.

You should be ashamed !!!

GTV V6 said:
Sorry I can't join in with the "WOOT, YEA, HOOPLA", etc.

Guys, come on, this is Ferrari as Disney, marketing at it's worst...

Have you no shame...?

The most historic name in motorsport (even though I'm not a real fan) pimped, in the true sence of the word, with teddy bears and aftershave.

You should be ashamed !!!
who cares, the people who will never be able to afford a Ferrari get to own something of Ferrari, the people who does own Ferrari's get to buy driving shoes and handbags with the Ferrari logo AND Ferrari makes tons of money.

Its a win win situation, and since you don't have a Ferrari you have no reason to be offended. I know people who own Alfas are very fond of their brand, I'm sure you wouldn't mind having a nice pair of suede driving shoes with the Alfa logo on them...

edit: pimped out Alfa..
http://www.alfaromeoboutique.com/template_alfa/collection.asp?lng=

OK, here we go... Let's think Marketing...

Suit 1 "How do we make money off the brand ?"

Suit 2 "Come on, anything we put the BADGE on will make money"

Suit 1 "What anything?"

Suit 2 "I bet that if we opened a store selling "branded merchandise" like Disney do, we'll make a packet"

Suit 1 "Like selling carbon fibre splitters and Momo steering wheels and stuff ?"

Suit 2 "Fuck that, far too expensive, sell Ferrari teddy bears, Ferrari lolly pops, Ferrari Ball points, I have a cousin from China, we can get them cheap..."

Suit 1 "Riiiight, so we could brand anything and make money then ?

Suit 2 "Yea, Ferrari Laptops, Ferrari Barbie, you name it, We live off the brand, who needs to make cars when we own a brand like this ?..."

Sorry, Ferrari is on the slippery slope to being shite.