The FG GT5 garage spreadsheet

Hazardous

Car(s)
None :/
I added myself and marked what I managed to get yesterday. Nothing really interesting there...

BTW, I know you can use functions in Google Docs, maybe you could add a row on the top below the username that would calculate all the x's in the column to give the number of cars everyone owns? Just an idea...

Timbits93

Car(s)
2013 BMW 328i xDrive Sport line
Maybe just use the formula =sum(data in the whole column).

And instead of marking with Xs, use 1s [as it'll add up the amount] unless theres a different formula for adding letters, in this case xs.

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
I didn't see this discussion going on. It sounds like a good idea.

I only made a cell rule that auto-highlights a filled in cell orange so that its easier to see who has what.

But yeah, go for it! Color your cells the same color as the car.

Hazardous

Car(s)
None :/
Maybe just use the formula =sum(data in the whole column).

And instead of marking with Xs, use 1s [as it'll add up the amount] unless theres a different formula for adding letters, in this case xs.
If you go with directions like like 'mark yours with 1' someone is bound to fail it (the current rule is 'mark yours with x' and I spotted something like 'stealth' in at least one cell. A system which would calculate number of cells with any content would be a tad more foolproof.

Lightning Count

I have added my username to the spreadsheet, now gotta get home and start playing so I can get my first car on there. :yes:

Scott

Car(s)
'13 Hyundai Sonata, '95 Audi S-6 '06 Jetta TDI
This makes me want to buy a PS/3... too bad I would never have time to play the damn thing!

Peter3hg

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Audi A3 1.4 TFSI Honda Hornet CB600S
I've added a total to the top. The spreadsheet will now only allow you to enter a 1 and nothing else. I've replaced all the current x's with 1s.

thevictor390

Teen Wankeler
Car(s)
'17 Mazda MX-5 RF, '89 Toyota Blizzard SX5
Hmmm I dont know Google docs too ell will try again when I'm back on a computer.
Got in a temporary workaround. But ran out of battery. Anyone who knows what they are doing feel free to fix. At least ypu can enter r bigger number now

thevictor390

Teen Wankeler
Car(s)
'17 Mazda MX-5 RF, '89 Toyota Blizzard SX5
Got in a temporary workaround. But ran out of battery. Anyone who knows what they are doing feel free to fix. At least ypu can enter r bigger number now
Fixed it properly. Should be no problem entering in the number of a model you have, it will add it to the total.

Der Stig

is Der Slut
DONOR
Car(s)
Divorcée Mobiles
Added my cars, although just the premium models as that's all I play with. At least until I get the Z3M Coupe... :wub:

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
I got a metallic beige Volvo 240 estate, I maybe willing to trade it for a Veyron. :p