The FG GT5 garage spreadsheet

I added myself and marked what I managed to get yesterday. Nothing really interesting there...

BTW, I know you can use functions in Google Docs, maybe you could add a row on the top below the username that would calculate all the x's in the column to give the number of cars everyone owns? Just an idea...

Maybe just use the formula =sum(data in the whole column).

And instead of marking with Xs, use 1s [as it'll add up the amount] unless theres a different formula for adding letters, in this case xs.

I didn't see this discussion going on. It sounds like a good idea.

I only made a cell rule that auto-highlights a filled in cell orange so that its easier to see who has what.

But yeah, go for it! Color your cells the same color as the car.

Maybe just use the formula =sum(data in the whole column).

And instead of marking with Xs, use 1s [as it'll add up the amount] unless theres a different formula for adding letters, in this case xs.

If you go with directions like like 'mark yours with 1' someone is bound to fail it (the current rule is 'mark yours with x' and I spotted something like 'stealth' in at least one cell. A system which would calculate number of cells with any content would be a tad more foolproof.

I have added my username to the spreadsheet, now gotta get home and start playing so I can get my first car on there. :yes:

This makes me want to buy a PS/3... too bad I would never have time to play the damn thing!

I've added a total to the top. The spreadsheet will now only allow you to enter a 1 and nothing else. I've replaced all the current x's with 1s.

Hmmm I dont know Google docs too ell will try again when I'm back on a computer.

Got in a temporary workaround. But ran out of battery. Anyone who knows what they are doing feel free to fix. At least ypu can enter r bigger number now

Got in a temporary workaround. But ran out of battery. Anyone who knows what they are doing feel free to fix. At least ypu can enter r bigger number now

Fixed it properly. Should be no problem entering in the number of a model you have, it will add it to the total.

I got a metallic beige Volvo 240 estate, I maybe willing to trade it for a Veyron. :p