The FG GT5 garage spreadsheet

I've been pretty diligent about adding as I go, way easier than try to do it after the fact.

Added myself to the list.

By the looks of things, I'm the only person here so far that has a Mercedes CLK 55 AMG... because I bought it by accident :lol:

Added myself to the list.

By the looks of things, I'm the only person here so far that has a Mercedes CLK 55 AMG... because I bought it by accident :lol:

Is that a challenge? If its a used car, I'll have it next time I see it.

Haha, it wasn't a challenge, was just saying as I had a bit of a heavy finger when browsing used cars, wasn't even wanting to buy any of them!

If you'd like a challenge, we could start a competition to see who can get a certain car first from the used dealerships? But not now, I need more credits...

Please don't mess with people's stuff. I'm going through revisions right now because someone messed up my column, and found that a ton of cars were deleted while I was on my ski vacation.

EDIT: I'm making a google account required. PM me you're gmail/email and I'll add you to the edit list.

Last edited:
I had to update 20 cars, I've decided to insert a comment on my column so I know which was the last car I updated instead of randomly searching the list.

Awww, iPad only :(
All the ones on the iPhone are quite terrible.

Might as well use http://www.mygranturismo.net/ but I'll stick with the Google Doc.

In case anyone is interested, search the Android Market for a few promising results.

"Gran Turismo Car Database" looks good and is free.

Seems to be a great app, I'm using it to find specs on cars before I buy them. It's easier to scroll this list then to go in and out of the dealers.

I can't find the 'Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI '10' on the list?
Anyone see it, what number?

Still trying to buy the premium cars in order, I hated buying that fucking stupid SP1.
The guy who commisioned that is an idiot and i'm 1,500,000 lighter.

Last edited:
I can't find the 'Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI '10' on the list?
Anyone see it, what number?

Still trying to buy the premium cars in order, I hated buying that fucking stupid SP1.
The guy who commisioned that is an idiot and i'm 1,500,000 lighter.

Row 869

Am I the only retard here who can't access the spreadsheet or what? :?

Am I the only retard here who can't access the spreadsheet or what? :?

We had some problems due to vandalism, so its locked. Send me an email with your google account username, and I'll add you to the whitelist.

Next update ahead. About 80 cars to add. Thankfully I paid for the '07 F1 just 24 hours, not 20 million credits.