The FG Wedding Thread

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
So thanks to a random post from calvinhobbbes who, it seems, just got hitched without the common decency to tell us all in advance, the selfish bastard, I started wondering about how many members have tied the knot since they, personally have joined FG.

Photos optional, but if you got hitched since joining the forums then let us know.

And if thing's went tits up since then don't feel uncomfortable or obliged. I'm in that category and I know at least one in the same boat.

killpanda

wants to fondle your manboobs
I got married last year, some of you even were lucky enough to meet her at Ringmeet 2015 :)

M3lover

Car(s)
S204 Mercedes-Benz C200 CDI BE T
We married two years ago. Hard to believe it has only been that long, since so much has happened since (2 boys, new car, new house just now, etc.). I'm happy we have known each other for some years before we started really adulting- you need a rock solid foundation to get through some of it.

Reactions: TC

RdKetchup

Snow Mexican Surender Monkey
DONOR
Car(s)
FoRS, Japanese touring triple
Well, I am still living in sin, but during last month I decided I will propose to my girlfriend.

I have always said I would never get married, made it clear to her from the start, and she accepted it. But I can tell she would really like to do it, so I'm coming around on this issue.

Not sure yet when and how I'm going to propose.

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
DONOR
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
Well, I am still living in sin, but during last month I decided I will propose to my girlfriend.

I have always said I would never get married, made it clear to her from the start, and she accepted it. But I can tell she would really like to do it, so I'm coming around on this issue.

I have a similar situation.
We've been together for 13 years. One kid. One apartment in our name. We just never made it official, but since we're trying to move abroad and I'll try to get an European citizenship (either Italian or Polish or Spanish, I am not sure yet), it seems like the right time.
Ours will be just signing a piece of paper. No party, no ceremony. :p

TC

aka TomCat
Halloween is right around the corner, if you want to give your significant other a fright. :p

Dr_Grip

Made from concentrate
DONOR
Car(s)
1979 Opel Kadett | 1972 Ford Country Sedan
Sometime next year. Everything but the fact itself very much in the early planning stages.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Wut? I thought you and Ms Grip did not believe in such an antiquated institution?

gt1750

Techno Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
2018 Ford Smacks, 2005 Smart 44
I got married in June 2013, so we're (hopefully) going to celebrate our 5th anniversary next year :) And yesterday we also raised our glasses to 11 years since the day we met :D

Blayde

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'06 Honda Civic EXi, '11 Kia Sportage EX
Got married in January of this year :)

prizrak

Forum Addict
Car(s)
11 Xterra Pro-4x, 12 'stang GT

I always said the same thing and also never any kids, been married 5 years and have two girls :p

warden

Car(s)
2016 Hilux Diesel Dual Cab, BMW R1200GS Adventure
Couldn't the Obituaries Notable people that have passed thread be used for this? Or is "Notable" too much? :shifty:

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
STAFF MEMBER
DONOR
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde
Got mostly married on the 28th of July in 2007, so a little over 10 years ago, exactly 8.5 years after our first date.