The Final Gear Wacky Races - RACE THREAD.

Jay

the fool on the hill
Before we start, a few rules to remember:

-You have to participate in order to finish.
-You cannot be pissed off if someone blows you up, runs you off the road, etc. Remember, this is a silly race, if you get blown up, you can....I dunno, chant a spell and fix your car and be off again. Be creative.
-You cannot turn the thread into a flame war. Nobody wants that.
-NO IMAGES OR VIDEOS CAN BE POSTED. Everything has to be done using your imagination.
-Have fun, and be creative and funny in your posts.

I also want to add:

No going off topic!!

Are you ready?

5!

4!

3!

2!

GO!!!!

I'm off! Engines singing in unison and my car is very nicely on its way.

BTW... Perry was telling me about his near-crash in Eau Rouge back in 1992. His story scared the cr*p out of me... o_O And I promptly spun.

Mein Gott en Himmell! A closly contested race, and it has only started!

20mph... 30... 35... 36!

I'm away from the start. I think pretty much everything is in front of me already, but my V8 will soon get going. Start was close though, I was nearly hit by a shopping cart!

Last edited:
The guinea pigs have been running furiously in their wheels and as soon as I drop the clutch, i'm off with masses of wheel spin and tire smoke. But seeing as Sushi is quite a bit faster than Bacon, and each is powering one side of the Chariot, i now have to maintain full lock just to go in a straight line!

Sure is quiet, though!

You just burned my headlights off!!! :lol:

Gman sounds a fake apology through his megaphone-type speakers in the middle of his 30" bling-bling Escalade style mag alloys. :shifty:

And Lurker takes over the wheel as Gman mounts the Koenig's egg launcing turret and begins firing rotten eggs at warp speed at Ice, vikirad and matty!

Disaster strikes third running Team Parklife as some over-zealous braking by Ington causes Tyrone to drop the thermos flask.
A quick dash to the sumpermarket means we are now stocked up with all the Carlsberg Special Brew, Tennent's Super and Tesco Value Beer a racing team needs, but lose a few places.

Slow start, the Canyonaro lumbering off the starting line but gathering pace extremely quickly until in no time at all is challenging gman for the lead and passing with ease before the first turn...

Yay, with the Sushi side gear ratio tweaked, i have sacrificed a bit of top end speed for the vehicle to actually go in a straight line on its own! I'm powering ahead at a collosal speed and enjoying the wind in my helmet.

Hair mix-up causes Team Wacky F1 to lose its secret weapon. Perry has just been awarded a tiny part of Alain's enormous hair.

But in the mean time, the double-header F1 freak Focus is ahead of Gman now, following Team Red Bull down the inside.

Slow start, the Canyonaro lumbering off the starting line but gathering pace extremely quickly until in no time at all is challenging gman for the lead and passing with ease before the first turn...

LIES!

One of Gman's egg hits the Cayenero and this does... nothing! :O

/Gman looks around, Lurker is all of sudden missing in action! *Gman waits for Lurker to appear again (Log onto FinalGear)*

Uh oh! corner, the Canyonaro doesnt go around corners of course, and sure enough it just plows through the guard rail and continues straight on. I suspect a lot of positions will be lost as I navigate my way back to the circuit...although with the afterburners fully engaged, I'm a long way from...anywhere...

Now the Rover lump has picked up pace, but we hit a flying thermos flask as we overtake a big-ass hovercraft with wheels and a shopping cart. The windows are starting to flap now, I think I'm going to untie Dastardly and duck tape them to the frames.

Aaaaand 500th post!!:p:p Dip the clutch, serious wheelspin and I'm gathering speed quite fast for a 1.3l engine, up to 8k revs and it sounds like a turbocharged loanmower XD

Although essentialatom, of essentialatom-Walken Racing, is technically awake, he slept through the start of the race and also needs a shower. Furthermore, it appears that Wacky Races News was correct in reporting his inability to race due to a birthday party he's planned to attend. He's driving there in an underpowered Ford Focus 1.4. Party on.

Morning reports indicate that the BTTF DeLorean the team intends to race appears to be in full working order - will essentialatom get back to the circuit in time to join the race and travel through time? Will it actually work or will there be hilarious consequences? Will essentialatom even figure out something funny to post? FIND OUT TOMORROW!