The FinalGear GT3 World Championship Discussion

Last edited:
I wish I had the patience to do something like that. Maybe I should give it a try, but I will probably give up after 3 minutes because it didn't turn out the way I wanted.

Since graduating from college and moving back home, I haven't had access to an Xbox or Forza. This thread is making me wish I still had it around. If only Xboxs had actually dropped well in price by now.

Test race is highly likely to happen this Sunday. Maybe after FLeMons. If FLeMons sin't on this week, this will be at the usual FLeMons time. I'll talk it over with Matt if he doesn't see this.

Test race is highly likely to happen this Sunday. Maybe after FLeMons. If FLeMons sin't on this week, this will be at the usual FLeMons time. I'll talk it over with Matt if he doesn't see this.

Sounds good to me. I need to get on and build car now. :D

Cool. On the basis of that then, the race will happen at the usual FLeMons time.

Can't wait to see what car you'll be driving.

Neither can I, no idea what to choose. The only thing is know is that it's less likely to flip than my other cars.

Those designs are superb, challenge accepted. :p

Would you be open to the idea of alternating weeks for this and FLeMons?

Also, the venue for the test race will be at Indianapolis Road Course. Get your lowish downforce setups ready :p

Would you be open to the idea of alternating weeks for this and FLeMons?

That would be fine, looking forward to it.

I've also started working on my car, not giving away any details yet though. :D

Double post because reveal. I'm quite pleased with this. :)

GT3 Ascari 1_2.jpg
GT3 Ascari 2_2.jpg

I can't drive it for shit but we can work on that. :lol:

Edit: New photos with numbers. :D

Last edited:
Woah, that does look real nice! Can't wait to see these all out on the track at the same time!

I might be changing my Lambo for the Z06, can't get a good design on the Lambo for some reason.

Edit: So, I guess I went a bit overboard and bought something complete different.

Forza97.jpg

Update on the livery.

Forza98.jpg

Last edited:
So, here's mine.

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

I had to do the Haribo 'Vette livery with some "artistic license". I just love those gummy bears so much!:p

Last edited:
Thanks Loz for doing this paint after my racing car IRL!

forza4-78-mf5.jpg

Remember kids, don't drink and - wait, no, that's not the one...

Don't spill my pint!

12 Hours to go until the test race.

As it's just a test race, we will be trying a few things like a Rolling Start, wich will be us setting off from the start at about 50-60mph for a lap, then on the s/f, starting. As it's also a sort of serious race compares to FLeMons, clean racing is advised.

I'll be along for this but I haven't had any time to work on my setup or practice, combined with me being fairly tired after 6 hours of off-road driving means I might stuff it into a wall. I'll take it steady and try not to get in the way. :)