The FinalGear GT3 World Championship Discussion

It would be even more awesome if we can get more people in the race. Imagine 10+ cars having a slow collision. :lol: I for one am hoping for a huge turnout for the GT3 race.

That would be one way to prevent the first turn collision issue. Do two or three of the slow races first. You get used to braking really really far ahead of time and being careful. Then run the race and watch everyone brake for the first corner way earlier than normal :)

Were gonna be doing the actual race today. Laguna Seca the destination. Same time as last week.

The stuff last week gave us some good ideas for the fun races afterwards :D

So, I forget how DST is going to affect race time. Does the time move back an hour in the states, or do we stay the same?

I believe that with DST ending here, it is one hour earlier. I think. Can someone with better knowledge of the witchcraft that is DST back me up on this?

I don't know, I'm just showing up early.

Hoping not to miss this one after missing out on a couple of weeks. Support races should be good fun too!

I know UK time will be 8PM, needs to be converted to the local time in different areas.

I'm guessing about 45 laps would be the limit for about an hour?

I know UK time will be 8PM, needs to be converted to the local time in different areas.

I'm guessing about 45 laps would be the limit for about an hour?

Ok then. For those of us in the EST time zone, 3 pm then. :) God, I hate DST. I was up way too early, and now the day just feels like it's dragging on...

2 Hours until race start from this post to make it easier.

Should be 3 now the times are matched up. We always raced at 9pm UK time.

I thought we always started at 8 pm UTC? So that would be approx. 2 hours from now? I knew this all was going to happen! :lol:

We raced an hour earlier last week in the Eu as we went through Daylight Savings, USa was still the same.

It's confusing :p

I'm just gonna play AC3 till we're ready, so send me an invite or message like 15-20 min before green flag. lol

Just found out that my connection is randomly dropping for ~5 seconds at a time, not sure if I'll be able to race tonight. :(

I'll join up as normal and try to race but if there's any lag I'll drop out, it's not worth lagging and smashing people off the track as we've seen before.

Fun race, the factory guys in the lead had quite a battle from what I could see. Good start, too.