The Finalgear rFactor Race Thread

CTDP 2006 is a must, but not now. It is stunning, but difficult to get your head around it a bit. We need a lot of practice with it before attempting a race.

Yeah. Haven't downloaded it yet. I'll just get some much needed practice with these first races and then maybe we'll try that. :D

CTDP 2006 is a must, but not now. It is stunning, but difficult to get your head around it a bit. We need a lot of practice with it before attempting a race.

Honestly I don't know why, but I tried it and disliked it..Not my cup of tea. Also the cars without TC are really easy to drive at least in my opinion.

Which version, the v1.2 or the v2.0 that came out recently?

Keeping this high up the list.

Please subscribe with your rFactor user name. The server will be a private one, and the day prior to the race, I will give you the password to the server via PM.

My rFactor username is also jack_black. Not sure which car i'll use though since i'm not familiar with the teams nor with the drivers. But if i must... I will look into it.

Around what time/date will these races take place. I might race not sure yet since I might be busy this weekend..

It's not this weekend, it's next weekend. I'm still very busy with school, but I'm done next Friday and should be able to host the race at an appropriate time for everyone, I'm guessing.

In my opinion this should be really fun and I would really like to race. I just hope some social activities don't get in the way (and they might).

Yeah, that's a pity. Well, this is a TopGear fan forum and not a racing fan forum for a reason. Cause we're ambitious but rubbish. :p Maybe some other time.

What do you guy think of the VLN 2005 mod?sofar I haven't seen any decent public servers running the mod, but the cars are varied and interesting.