The FISH site

Status
Not open for further replies.

araracd

Car(s)
Mini-Saab 900 T Cab.-Panda 4x4-Punto JTD-Megane ST
Does anyone know what happened to the fish site? It seems to have disappeared.

PS: if you don't understand the question don't bother.

yeah! i was just about to ask the same

:unsure: :dunno:

Re: The FISH site

araracd said:
PS: if you don't understand the question don't bother.

jensked said:
soooo....what's the fish site?

You n00b :p

oooh, that's right

that Pygocentrus exchange thingy, the site which din't want anyone to know they existed

oh my god. you're right!! :shock: it was okay last night, and now it's gone!! :cry:

edit: if you click "why am i seeing this web site" link above, it'll open up your email program with the subject:

"Inquiring about the domain 'xxxx.xx', with status: Expired"

so that sort of explains it. i hope the fish dudes work on getting that website back up again!

Ahhh, I sort of forgot about this site. Hope to see it return, as it was a goldmine ;) Nice community there.

guys.... please remove all references to the name and domain of that site from your posts... it is a violation of the user agreement and I for one would like to keep that place around as long as possible (under the radar)...

ssnapier said:
guys.... please remove all references to the name and domain of that site from your posts... it is a violation of the user agreement and I for one would like to keep that place around as long as possible (under the radar)...

I was thinking the same thing :thumbup:

Please edit the posts with the site's name.

ssnapier said:

i'm not a member :D

those suckers can't figure out how to send emails to mail.ru so i can't sign up :x

And I still don't know what the heck you guys are talking about...

bone said:
ssnapier said:

i'm not a member :D

those suckers can't figure out how to send emails to mail.ru so i can't sign up :x

Can't you get an email address anywhere else, like gmail for instance?

And Bone, please edit your post anyway, even if you're not a member. It's just common courtesy ;)

Buba said:
And I still don't know what the heck you guys are talking about...

It's an online community some of us belong to, kinda like finalgear.

Status
Not open for further replies.