The FM4 International GT Cup

Loz

International GT Cup

Hello and welcome to the newest Forza Motorsport 4 Championship.

The International GT Cup will be open to anyone with a GT3 Class car (see carlist).

With Sprint and Endurance races, The International GT Cup will Encompass all parts of GT Racing.

International GT Cup Rules

Single GT Class
Upto 30 Minute Sprint and upto 90 Minute Enduro races
Standing Starts
Custom Liveries encouraged (Custon Race Numberplate will be available)
-5% Power Restriction (Brings the cars closer to the real world counterparts)
Worldwide Track Calendar (Next track will be decided after the race)
Race Start Time: Sunday 9pm UK

BMW_Z4_GT3_5_copy.jpg

Car List

Audi R8 LMS
BMW Z4 GT3
2008 Dodge Viper Competition Coupe
Ferrari 458 Challenge
McLaren MP4-12C GT3
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
2011 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup

Some cars will need some slight upgrades for balance.

Ferrari 458C: Race Flywheel, Race Transmission, Race Driveline, Forza Aero.
Porche 911 GT3 Cup: Race Driveline.

All other cars will be stock.

Participants Numbers

13 - Grand Illusion
14 - Taken
16 - Loz
24 - Wheelz
27 - Aaybad1
33 - Donnington
42 - Matt
94 - Taken
99 - Chaos

This series will be replacing Historics due to low participation. GT3 always had a great turnout, hope this one follows in its tyre treads.

I will also be posting this on another website i frequent to drum up more participation (Here). So exuse some of the writing if it doesn't make sense.

Discuss...

Last edited:
I like the look of this, I've been a bit disappointed that our races aren't as long as they used to be so a long endurance race will be great. I've been running #42 with the Ascari so will stick with that. Now I just have to justify buying a Fanatec wheel...

Hopefully I can get my xbox sorted, as I'd love to do this again.

I'll be bringing back the #33 Ferrari if I do.

Will be picking up a Porsche 911 or an SLS for this. Hopefully I'll have an open weeknd or two in the future.

Nice to see interest.

The Numberplate is up on my storefront, size perfected. GT is as always, PrimoLoz.

Lets see everyones cars :)

EDIT: Made a slight tweak to the rules. It's now Standing Starts instead of rolling.

Last edited:
I've got dibs on number 13. I'll have to rethink my car choice, seeing as the LFA probably isn't allowed. I always liked that car. I guess it's back to the drawing board.:)

Edit: I looked up the official FIA GT3 Car list, if I can make a Camaro that keeps up with the rest, could it be considered as a viable car? It might be fun to try.:lol:

Last edited:
I'll be back with either a 911 or a Viper more than likely.

Number 27 for me.

I looked up the official FIA GT3 Car list, if I can make a Camaro that keeps up with the rest, could it be considered as a viable car? It might be fun to try.:lol:

I went off the official GT3 Carlist with the previous series. Some cars were soo different when we did it. Something I thought about when starting this is to keep it as simple as possible. So the only cars allowed are the ones listed.

EDIT: Here's my car...

BMW_Z4_GT3_6_copy.jpg

Last edited:
Good to see we have at least one person from the other forum. I'm going to give the SLS a try, completely mad but might work.

So we're going back to stock non-adjustable brakes?

And is the Viper the 03 or the 08's?

I went off the official GT3 Carlist with the previous series. Some cars were soo different when we did it. Something I thought about when starting this is to keep it as simple as possible. So the only cars allowed are the ones listed.

Oh well, worth a shot.:p Are we doing this this week, or FLemons? Also, what's the first track?

Two rides so far.

I'll run whatever suits the track better, but I'm leaning towards the Viper as it is a lot more controllable under braking.