The FOOTball thread

It's certainly a record breaking year in La Liga, it's quite amazing. Very impressive the amount of points Real have made, shows they're very focused and hungry for success. Seems to be a Mourinho trademark, like him or not :)

You have to look at the positives when you're a fan, I can only be happy that we've at least gotten some trophys this season, and hopefully the Copa Del Rey on top of that. And wonderful, fantastic Messi showing how out of this world he really is.

Some reinforcements in a few select positions and we'll see you again next year ;)

Didn't stop Real Madrid fans from blabbering like idiots last year when Ronaldo took the pichichi award. That's all they rambled about. This year the award means nothing cos the team it was awarded to didn't win La Liga hm? Typical hypocrisy.

Don't you know already that all Real Madrid fans are a compendium of the worst in society? Don't even know why they were celebrating the League (that they won by the tiniest of margings, LOL) yesterday in the Santiago Bernabe? stadium, they should be ashamed of how long have taken them to win it considering that they are probably the only team in the world that spends large sums of money signing players.

they should be ashamed of how long have taken them to win it considering that they are probably the only team in the world that spends large sums of money signing players.

Say what?

(if it's supposed to be ironic, don't bother with me)

577842_428018337217201_355700751115627_1641776_901815697_n.jpg

Anyone catch the relegation/promotion playoff between fortuna dusseldorf and hertha berlin? Crazy stuff happened at the end

I was at the pub, and we only turned on the TV after we got wind of the chaos via Kicker.de live ticker. What a bunch of bloody idiots..
Let's see if Hertha BSC files a protest, and what the DFB will set as a punishment for Fortuna regardless of that.

Some say Rhinelanders aren't really German :p

Have any Americans found a way to watch the Champions League final live?

Isn't it on Fox?

Right you are! Thank you. Fox never crossed my mind, I remember seeing before every NFL game the little Fox Sports promo saying which leagues they carry that they will have soccer, but have never actually seen a game on Fox.

Right you are! Thank you. Fox never crossed my mind, I remember seeing before every NFL game the little Fox Sports promo saying which leagues they carry that they will have soccer, but have never actually seen a game on Fox.

It'll be on one of their stations. Btw thanks for gifting us 3 points last Sunday :p ;)

I've never actually experienced a reliable, quality football stream.

Really looking forward to the game tomorrow though, it'll be awesome :D Hoping for a Bayern victory :)

Have any Americans found a way to watch the Champions League final live?

It is on ITV so the coverage will be second best but not bad.
(Commercials drive me crazy at half & full time, blah!)

I won't provide a link, but I will type:

first row sports.

Good Luck Jay to the Blues! :thumbsup:

Any other Chelsea fans here apart from Jay?

Are they still the underdog team and unfancied for the UCL title?

(I have a sneaky suspicion that they may win it after the loss to Man U a couple of years back.)

:)