The FOOTball thread

Not here it is not - 4 x 2mins per hour I think (on ch 5) SKY channels are allowed to do more lengthy ads. (Wonder why?) :)

Phila - it surprises me that they bother with the sport at all, just wall to wall ads - great. ? not.

Last edited:
Got your back bro, another long time Chelsea fan here. Work will keep me from watching, but I can listen...

Great! ^_^

As for Chelsea swag, I got my shirt on today.

Also the game is, and I confirmed this, to be shown on your regular Fox TV channel starting at 2 pm EST, so no need to watch crappy streaming video or something pirated.

I had to dig into my closet and get out my secret football stash, hidden underneath my Arsenal flag and get out my Bayern jersey. My dad is in Munich for this, excited as fuck.

78 mins played sofar and Bayern have been bombarding the chelsea goal, but sofar unable to actually get it the ball in between the posts! (except for the one time that was offside) Chelsea might actually make it! Even if it is undeserved

Aaaaaaand 4 minuttes later the goal finally came. Well done Bayern. Tottenham fans are cheering;)

Suddenly 1-1 and extra time!

Last edited:
Ribery^

But sheesh, this is Barcelona all over again. Chelsea just need one chance and they will get the second goal. Bayerns seem to need 20 chances to score one:p

And Chelsea wins it on penalties... I'm not a big football nut, but what a game... :)

Yes, Chelsea wins!!! Really happy with that!

Who would have thought it? Winning on penalties against the germans on their own turf? Football is amazing:D

FIrst off, I have to do this:

IRyzF.jpg

When Bayern made the goal, I figured hey, Chelsea held them off for 82 minutes, good job so I went outside to hose off the porch. Come in to JUST miss Drogbas goal. From then on I was glued to the TV, and when Drogba made his final kick (and his final for Chelsea :( ) I threw the door open and went outside screaming and sobbing that Chelsea won and running up and down the sidewalk..

FINALLY, we did it. I knew, I just knew there was a reason why I secretly pined away for Chelsea while supporting Arsenal. Today, this past five months were why.

In the end, it fucked Tottenham, so I guess I can live with it. Though I felt any time your team has an edge of shots on goal of 43 to 9, I feel they should just skip the shoot out and award the victory on stats. :lol: Regardless, a tough loss for Bayern at home, but like I said, it fucks Spurs so I celebrate. The best part is too, Chelsea probably still wont resign Drogba.