The Ford F-650 XUV.

No Boss

Neener, neener, I banned your title!
Car(s)
'07 Volvo XC70 Polestar, '01 Miata SE
This one nicknamed, "The Mother Fucker"

f650xuv002is7.jpg

No real article here, but the pics are certainly a conversation piece. Although I found this little snip-it on another site.

Have you spotted one of these huge XUVs (Xtreme Utility Vehicle) yet? It's a 2006 Xtreme Ford F650 SuperTruck. There are 5 different models of the Ford F650 available, with seating for 4 to 12 (in seatbelts!). The Ford F650 gets 17mpg at a 70mph cruising speed! It?s got a 37-degree greater turning radius than a light-duty pickup truck. This huge vehicle comes with 300HP Caterpillar with 900 lbs of torque. While the Ford F650 has been in production for several years now, this is the first year that this line has been sold as a street model. Up till now, it was primarily used as a heavy-duty "commercial vehicle". Drive away with it for $94,000.

mautzel

Car(s)
Octavia Combi Mk II
Err - we should open a truck section to post things like these, although it very probably would remain as the only entry ever. (You DO need a lorry license even in the US to drive that one, right?)

No Boss

Car(s)
mautzel said:
Err - we should open a truck section to post things like these, although it very probably would remain as the only entry ever. (You DO need a lorry license even in the US to drive that one, right?)

License's over here, well in particular the Lorry ones (Called CDL's here), are based on weight. I don't remember what the specs exactly are, but 25,000lbs rings a bell for one of them.

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
Car(s)
06 XTerra, '00 VFR800, '11 Multistrada, Yamaha R6

No Boss

Car(s)
Yeah I noticed... I just got zidowned.

Coulda been worse, one time I hotlinked a pictured that after sometime turned into the tubgirl.com pic. UGH.

jetsetter

Forum Addict
Car(s)
1997 BMW 528i
I can think of so many fun things to do with that truck. Go to some environmentalist meeting and get picked up in that truck, drive to to some Green Peace rally and ask to join up, run over smaller vehicles, etc. Shit like that.

amdforever

This is like trying to make Paris Hilton into a kindergarten teacher.

SL65

Ambitious but rubbish!
Car(s)
1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5L
Don't let me near that thing drunk, I might go on the biggest rampage ever :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Remember when that dude stole that tank and went on a rampage in some American city? I watched it on that Worlds Wildest Police Vids program ages ago. That's so do-able with this thing.

xtasy127

Car(s)
06 350z (sold), tb evo ix
i bet every feet traveled on that thing kills a rainforest :lol:

3Colin

Car(s)
Subaru Legacy

Magnet

Car(s)
BMW E46 328Ci
What the fuck is that thing? That is just insane. It rivals this for biggest wank-truck ever.

RXThauler_Profile550x367.jpg

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Haha, that truck is sweet and it gets better mileage than my dad's Explorer! :lol:

Dsemaj

Car(s)
2003 Urabus Impreza WRX, 1997 Fraud Falcs EL Wagon
You've got to be fucking kidding me.........

Could have so much fun with that thing..

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Saab 900 Turbo
I'm gonna get two of those. One for going to buy Kraft Easy-Macs from Wegmans, and one for driving through cemeteries for no particular reason. I'll put the Dixie horn on both of 'em. It'll be fun.