Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG

Alok

The TomTom did it.
Car(s)
Seat Leon Cupra 5F
I got a well deserved infraction for being a retard, but is there something I am supposed to do upon getting one? What are the consequences?

Polly

wants a cracker
I got a well deserved infraction for being a retard, but is there something I am supposed to do upon getting one? What are the consequences?

I got a 3-point-infraction once with a one-day-ban, but when the ban was over the infraction was already expired as well.. never knew what the infraction did, actually.

Vette Boss

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6 VR6
I got a 3-point-infraction once with a one-day-ban, but when the ban was over the infraction was already expired as well.. never knew what the infraction did, actually.

Depending on how many points you get, it can affect how long you wait between posts. Other than that, I think it's just to make you feel ashamed.

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
'01 Disco 2 V8, '90 Disco 1, '05 Smart Roadster
I thought they reduced your rep. points or power, because they show up as red blobs and have points connected to them. Only ever had a one-pointer though, I'm a good boy. ^_^

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
Other than that, I think it's just to make you feel ashamed.
Yeah, to stop you from doing it again.

I thought they reduced your rep. points or power, because they show up as red blobs and have points connected to them.
Not as far as I know, but I'm still on my learners :p

But if you get too many points within an amount of time you get an automatic ban (I think), if you ignore an infraction like the sig violation you will get your sig privileges removed, but it doesn't happen automatically.

Alok

The TomTom did it.
Car(s)
Seat Leon Cupra 5F
Yeah, to stop you from doing it again.
Yea, I had been awake for almost three nights writing my bachelor thesis and kinda went nuts one morning and bumped a thread, and knowlingly breaking the rules. Wasnt very cool but I guess my thinking wasnt very logical then...

BerserkerCatSplat

Hormone Induced
Car(s)
The Jeep of Theseus, Angry Wagon
Haha, I got an infraction for Inappropriate Language back in Jan 2007 and it's still in my CP. I don't think they ever go away.

BerserkerCatSplat

Hormone Induced
Car(s)
The Jeep of Theseus, Angry Wagon
I didn't think it was that bad, but I've spoilered it in case there are small children or womenfolk reading.

Spoiler Text: (Click here to toggle display)

Well, then you're a moron. Simple as that. I'm not going to sugar-coat it for you.

But, hey, I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself. If you can accurately explain exactly why HP/L is an important figure when it comes to "sports cars," I might downgrade you from Utter Fuckwit status.

Polly

wants a cracker
Fuck me, I'm glad the bosses seem to be cool with slightly inappropriate language now.