The Forum Rules

Thanks for that, I understand that too, but like in the entertainment section, when can somebody make a new topic. If you want I can let you know about what for instance.

As long as there isn't a currently active thread about the same thing, it's OK to start a new thread. If you screw up, rest assured people will report it and we'll merge it with the other active topic, but it's not something for which you'll get an infraction or any other punishment.

I should clarify, I can start almost everywhere a new thread, but not in entertainment:

kbx8hk.jpg

Thanks for that. Now I dunno what to say there :)

What's the policy on sharing a thread from another forum?

What's the policy on sharing a thread from another forum?

Afaik there is no rule against it, as long as the thread doesn't violate any of the rules (ie make sure it's not annoying, and isn't advertising) and you categorize it properly.

Hi, I've recently joined the forum and I tried to create a thread yesterday but it never popped. However I can post in other people's threads. Is my thread in the moderation queue, lost in the ether, or did I miss a rule that states that I can't create threads for X reason?

Approved the thread, it tripped the spam filter and went to moderation queue.

Hey, I'm a new user so I can't PM you, and I'm not sure if what i want to post is advertising or not, so i'll ask you here. I found out that BBC has a show (called Points of View) where people can send their views on BBC shows, and I thought it'd be a nice thing to have in this forum, as we all love sharing our opinions ;). Is that postable? Thanks :))