The Forum Rules

It doesn't restrict your usage, and yours expires in 3 days.

Oh! well then all is right with the world:)

I'm ok with this infraction thing since afaik i dont do anything that even merits an angry glare.
fry-see-what-you-did-there-scaled.jpg

^I've never even seen you post anything bad.

He didn't really, just an IB4L post which we've been trying to cut down on as they're stupid and pointless, hence the infraction.

And as said, infractions don't affect anything, they are just a warning and they expire relatively quick.

Not sure what is up with Viper at the moment, but I daren't speak of it here.

Oh comon. Don't start that. :rolleyes:

I'm ok with this infraction thing since afaik i dont do anything that even merits an angry glare.

I had two infractions on me. No big deal.... well yeah the one was merited because of that stupid Rick Roll I posted.

Rep? Not that I know of.

Yeah I could have sworn that you had three. Somebody neg reppin' the bossman?

well yeah the one was merited because of that stupid Rick Roll I posted.

Haha, you Rick Rolled the forum? This I gotta see. :lol:

Where do we go to see our infractions? Or are they PMed to us? I'm guessing it's a good thing I don't know yet :)

Where do we go to see our infractions? Or are they PMed to us? I'm guessing it's a good thing I don't know yet :)

You probably have 10 of them piled up somewhere. :p

Does getting called a "dick" by a moderator in a PM count as an infraction? Just curious.

You get a PM when you receive one.

No more IBTL posts? Man, there are some classic GIFs and stuff made for those :(

(uh-oh, is this considered a bump? I like to think that this post is a useful contribution ;))

Do the forum rules for signatures not apply anymore?
Most of the signatures I see these days are a noticeable amount larger than 5 lines...

Do the forum rules for signatures not apply anymore?
Most of the signatures I see these days are a noticeable amount larger than 5 lines...

Important bit highlighted in red:

Signatures: They shall be no taller than 175 pixels INCLUDING text, if you don't want a picture then it's like 5 lines of text, no wider than 600 pixels and may not contain nudity (tits and stuff from down south). Must NOT induce epileptic seizures (repetitive, flashing patterns).

My sig is way longer than 5 lines for example, but I use a small font, so it should be way under 175 pixels.

Please hit the report button if you find any that are significantly taller (I'm not gonna nit pick over 175px + a single line of text). :)

Clarified the nudity rule as there seemed to be some confusion on the matter.

Added a 100KB limit to signatures, but it's not set in stone nor is it really retroactive.

I'm just trying to cut down on the 1+ megabyte sigs.