The Funny Forum Quotes thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I nominate this one. It even proved to be good sig material. :p
Kajun is just outside caressing his Discovery....touching it gently, you know......it is such a dirty bitch.....but he seems to love dirty girls in high heels who are taller then him and have "quite a few pounds" on their hips ^^

Originally Posted by zenkidori:
my eyes rolled so far up into my head that they've gone all the way around and now I have a headache and must drive my car(using gas) to the store(lighted up very brightly) and buy aspirin, meaning that more aspirin will need to be ordered and shipped.

FTL

Originally Posted by Shawn:
You guys should go ahead and flame him because he didn't open the sarcasm tag properly. You obviously need to have <sarcasm> if </sarcasm> is going to work. Come on, it's basic HTML people.

Originally posted by Salle:
basic html? sarcasm isn't a html tag, if anything it would be an xml tag.

Originally posted by Shawn:
How about <jokeruiner>? Is that HTML or XML? Maybe SHTML? Who knows...

Originally Posted by AstonMartin:
"The lease on the Dunsfold airfield expires"

I can see it becoming a venue for TG pilgrimage... can you ever imagine the value of the house that will be built on the Gambon corner? can you?

Originally posted by fragmeister:
Wouldn't want to live there because someone would go round there too quick and you'd find a reasonably priced saloon in your begonias.

Last edited:
Out of the hundreds upon hundreds of maxi-pad related letters I peruse, this has got to be one of the better ones.

Last edited:
Jeez...lighten up. Mr. Sensitive. Pretty soon we won't even be able to laught about the Holocaust anymore...

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
The Gustappo.
The Gustappo wh--
Vee are ze vuns asking ze kvestions avound here!

Makes me laugh every single time.

Directly from the Chat:

[17:20] Derek: I think I just swallowed a fly :|
[17:20] Derek: brb
[17:22] Derek: hmmm
[17:22] Derek: whatever it was
[17:22] Derek: it was pretty salty :|
[17:23] Tim0r: Derek: must've been sperm :<
[17:23] Derek: how'd you know sperm is salty Tim0r? D:
[17:23] D-Fence: so Tim0r......where do you know from how sperm tastes

Last edited by a moderator:
^ that emoticon is perfectly appropriate for someone...who just found out what $p3rm tastes like.

Why do you type "sperm" that way? Technically it would be "semen" not "sperm." Sperm are just the cells that fertilize the egg, semen is the sperm and the sugar-rich fluid that keeps them alive.

I remember way too much from my Human Sexuality Class, one would think they would teach something useful, like how to find a sane girlfriend.

Why do you type "sperm" that way? Technically it would be "semen" not "sperm." Sperm are just the cells that fertilize the egg, semen is the sperm and the sugar-rich fluid that keeps them alive.

I remember way too much from my Human Sexuality Class, one would think they would teach something useful, like how to find a sane girlfriend.
With that post, I'm surprised you could find a girlfriend in the first place. :tease:

That's not the only thing I learned in that class. You might be surprised at what a little knowledge of human anatomy can do, especially if you combine that knowledge with neurochemistry.

That's not the only thing I learned in that class. You might be surprised at what a little knowledge of human anatomy can do, especially if you combine that knowledge with neurochemistry.

:lmao: :bow:

:rofl:

You'd think that only the sperm cells would be called semen, since that's a synonim for seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.