The Funny Forum Quotes thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mopar Man
If they skimp on the Challenger, I'll change my name from Mopar Man, to GM Man, sell my Ram 3500, and get a Sierra. THAT is how pissed off I'll be.
http://img167.imageshack.**/img167/1466/picardpb3.jpg

Here's a better one

Fail.jpg

I got a better example of MoparMan's failure. To put it into context I'll include the post he was responding to:

Maybe so, but Ford and GM are much larger companies than Chrysler, and can shave a lot to stay alive if they need to.

Kind of like saying Dr Pepper is in better shape than Pepsi or Coca-Cola.

I didn't think Pepsi or Coca-Cola were in trouble, lol

Hear that? Thats the sound of everything he just said going over your head at mach 3

Also WTF is this thing?

Rolls%20Royce%20coupe%20playboy1.jpg
The last time two very opposite elements crashed together, Hiroshima was flattened.

The last time two very opposite elements crashed together, Hiroshima was flattened.

Years ago my friends and I were walking through a grocery store, and as usual we were shooting the bull about movies, music, current events - essentially nothing. One of my mates made a comment that was extremely un-PC and just plain wrong - but funny as hell. We happened to be passing one of those end-caps for Hostess products at the time and the other friend just picked up one of the Hostess Fruit Pies and said, "A comment that awful and funny deserves a fruit pie!" And thus the Fruit Pie Award was born. Every night we award an honorary Fruit Pie for the most off-color and funniest comment.

You, sir, just won the Fruit Pie.

FruitPie.jpg

Discussing whether Jon is a guy or a girl in the post a pic section.

You should join the not a dude Usergroup...

Yeah, if he wasnt a dude!!

I gotta say, with that hair it's pretty ambiguous...:unsure:

Until you notice the fluff under his chin :p

Shes Romanian

the hair, the hands and the earings all point to the gentler sex. And the fluff on the chin to the romainan gentler sex, yes.

No matter how we try and work this one out, we are going to offend Jon either way!

See Jon, serves you right for trying to be a smartass and not showing your face :p

Says the man with the "too handsome" avatar :p

:lol:

Too bad I was in a hurry and couldn?t get the interior for you ... every prostitutes dream ... :p

Filled with men who feel guilty about cheating on their wives so at the last minute they decide not to go through with it but feel bad for wasting the whores time so they pay her anyway?

You seem suspiciously well informed ...
:think:

Who Me? What? Well, uh.. She and urr, uh. Who?

.....Oh dear.

:unsure:

Disclaimer: This is not an animation. This is merely a reaction post to the above motorcyclist.gif. All statements and opinions are property of NoBoss Enterprises Co., Inc., AG. Any complaints or suggestions may be submitted to Customer Service via their mailbox, CustomerService@clownpenis.fart 10.00a-19.00p Mon-Wed.

BerserkerCatSplat replying to one of Scud's rants

You don't seem to take a hint, so here it is in huge, bold, letters.

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT. NOBODY DEBATES WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE A CARD-CARRYING MEMBER OF THE TINFOIL HAT ASSOCIATION. PLEASE LEAVE.

Shawn trying to get a proper answer in Random Thoughts :lol:

What happened to Jon Bentley from FG?

What happened to VUK from FG?

What happened to my socks?

What happened to my pants?

What happened to my shirts?

You left them here last night you big studly man you.

PS: you were wonderful.:heart:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNC0kIzM1Fo[/youtube]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.