The Funny Forum Quotes thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question as to why the Peel wasn't taken around the Top Gear test track was raised...

I demand that all four horsepower of the Peel P50 are stressed to the max by the man with a gravitational pull from his testicles. Come on Top Gear, bring the p50 back once more for the stig!

Because the show is only an hour long.

What can I say, I love how you yell at newbies. :cheers:

I also love how your sig has you pissing into a toilet. At least you're drinking enough water by the looks of things.
hey sweet. at least someone appreciated it:lol:

I was asked to remove it and since I argued about it I've been getting "infraction" after infraction :p apparently the forums are now PG and we can't use harsh remarks in jest. name calling is a no-no, even if you didn't call anyone anything.:rolleyes: no more newbie yelling for me.

but I digress:

I liked this:
You could say legalize Marijuana and a free penguin for everyone and they'd vote you the Queen of England.

Do you have a newsletter? I'd like to subscribe to it...

http://forums.finalgear.com/showthread.php?t=15313

Ok, I have to admit that I snickered a bit.

EDIT: Oh, you have to be shitting me I try to say "sni(double-G)ered" and it edits out the middle of the word.

I understand why, but give me a break, it's a real word: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/s******

DOUBLE EDIT: Fucking hell, it even edits the URL!

... let's just say "snegroed" form now on.

Sniafricanamericaned, thank you very much! :mad:

^^^ I just read your location, I too am an American is who isn't fat or a murderer!

Don't worry about it, we can't all be perfect. :p
:lmao:

billboard2.jpg

Oh grow up :p This is serious man business - the exhaust of Andy's turbo Subaru.

Cue the; "Bigger the exhaust tip, the smaller your..." jokes

On the sale of the Estoril track. I found it funny at least.

wooflepoof said:
20,000 members 2k each'll give us 40 million! then we have enough to pay for a couple veyrons and some maids to clean the track!

Ottobon said:
now that sounds like my type of communism 8)

^Holy crap you work fast. I just had time to navigate back to the main forum page and click here - imagine my surprise when my post beat me here!

Status
Not open for further replies.