The Funny Forum Quotes thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sort of forum related but on Skype.....

IceBone: What's conversation?

MWF: It's that thing you have with girls after you bought them a drink but before showing them the knife.

EDIT: Also this....

Ice, I don't want to contemplate your penis.

Go put it in someone who cares.

Like your mum.

Last edited:
No need for spoilers. Check my sig for example.

Speaking of which, just how long is your sig going to get? You're currently at six lines of text and a picture.

Yes but it's still only 7.6% the size of an average rickhamilton whine. :p

:lol:

I did hear once that 93.6% if statistics are made up on the spot.

Spectre via AIM on the current run of Top Gear....

Still on course to be a solid season. Want to know how much it costs to import Argentinians to the UK to form an angry mob to follow them around because if that?s what it takes to get TG of acceptable quality we need to do that.

From a friend on the Facetubes....

Cortana, when I find myself talking to my mobile phone as if it is a real person remind me to get myself sectioned.

Cortana - get yourself sectioned

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.

I think you may have missed the point of this thread.

Post funny quotes you found on this or any other forum:

If that was posted on the forum, please attribute it to a user - or even better, copy the QUOTE text so we can link back to it.

For exemple:

That is the most hipster looking dude I've ever seen in my life, and I just got back from the Bay Area. This is the most fixie-riding, moustache-waxing, straight-blade-shaving, free-trade-organic-french-pressed-coffee-drinking, skinny-jean-and-hornrimed-glasses-wearing, Apple-iThing-owning person on the planet.

I bet he got arrested ironically.

Hey now, I'm all for that occasional week long bender where you wake up in another country with some hookers and a disturbing amount of cocaine.

But when you're literally fucking pigs you've jumped the shark.

:rofl:

(This is not from the forums, but IRC, do we have a thread for those?)

Anyway, keeping in mind today's Back to the Future date...

< LoOsE_uNiT> FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT TIME MACHINE

Status
Not open for further replies.