The Funny Forum Quotes thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:

Elmo187 is the new super-cock of the forums.

I would have used "a veritable super-cock", but yours is good too :thumbsup:

/Elmo is Mopar Man. You heard it here first.

Wow, one person complains and she ends up in a newspaper? Andy Warhol was right, this could be anybody's chance to shine!

Eventually it's going to sound like a game of Mad Libs:

---

CLARKSON ANTI-ENVIRONMENTAL GLOBAL WARMING SUSTAINABILITY blah blah blah OUTRAGE
From Daily Record
Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson has outraged [animal lovers/African peasants/environmentalists/Dutch hash bar owners/fascists/Karl Rove/hairstylists/bus drivers] with his comments on [shooting foxes/global warming/Americans/canine cuisine/arse bandits/Malaysians/Piers Morgan/chestnut trees/the English Channel/the Battle of the Somme/denim jeans].

"Jeremy Clarkson highly offended me," says local resident BlaRo, of [Lancashire/Slough/Glasgow/Iceland/Bumfuck, Arkansas], who recently sent a letter of complaint to the BBC/bitched about it on a local car forum and pissed off [watto/No Boss/Viper/BCS/swek/zenkidori/Mopar Guy/that 11-year old kid]. "His comments normally are quite [amusing/witty/quintessentially British/acerbic/cheesy/vaguely entertaining/coma-inducing], but this time he [took it too far/. I am highly [offended/milked/nonplussed].

A BBC spokesman [could not be reached for comment/couldn't be fucking bothered].

Had to give "propers" to my boy BlaRo for this one.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! My book of "Top Gear Mad Libs?" will be coming out soon.

lol that's fucking awesome. I like how I'm in the list of pissed off people.

What can I say, I love how you yell at newbies. :cheers:

I also love how your sig has you pissing into a toilet. At least you're drinking enough water by the looks of things.

Stop pissing me off BlaRo! Or I'll write a letter of complaint to you complaining about your complaining of the situation in an effort to stop you complaining!

I also love how your sig has you pissing into a toilet. At least you're drinking enough water by the looks of things.

He has the pee aim all wrong. Assuming that he is drunk, the pee should be all over the seat and floor, and maybe walls.

He has the pee aim all wrong. Assuming that he is drunk, the pee should be all over the seat and floor, and maybe walls.
:lol: So true, we've all been there before. Another easy nomination!

Who's that 11 y.o kid cos I'm 12 now :razz:
Aww, congrats! Soon enough you'll almost be at puberty and your balls can drop! :tease:

Pfft. You call those quotes? THIS is a quote!

http://img331.imageshack.**/img331/2261/quotastic7ns.jpg

// end thread :p

Aww, congrats! Soon enough you'll almost be at puberty and your balls can drop! :tease:

How can his balls drop when he doesnt havent any?? :p

^ :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.