The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Seriously, guys? Can we stop, please? It stopped being funny months ago. I really don't appreciate this. I try to be helpful, contributing member of this community, but you guys are really making me feel unappreciated here. And what for? For not liking being made fun of? Yeah, that's a really bad character flaw on my part and should be taken advantage of 24/7.

Thank you all.

Maybe if you grew a pair and some thicker skin and quit overreacting in the most passive-aggressively pathetic manner possible, we would get bored and move on.

Look. I got made fun of all my life IRL. It's not like I haven't been there. But being made fun of online by some people I've never met (or in your case, only a few times), is completely different than having a few bullies in middle school gym class aiming for your glasses during prison dodgeball.

As we've told you again and again and again, the forum community will stop in a whole when you can learn to laugh it off and move on, because a handful of tossers from Europe poking fun at your crashed cars isn't anything to get your panties in a bunch over.

Okay? Okay. :comfort:

Reactions: MWF
Man, can't believe I missed this all. Need to check Funny Thread more...

(and I have a really great idea too for the meme. Well, by "great" i mean "I think it's great but it's most likely really really lame")

Seriously, guys? Can we stop, please? It stopped being funny months ago. I really don't appreciate this. I try to be helpful, contributing member of this community, but you guys are really making me feel unappreciated here. And what for? For not liking being made fun of? Yeah, that's a really bad character flaw on my part and should be taken advantage of 24/7.

Thank you all.

Hint: You lost everything at the point where you called the whole IRC Channel "degenerated shitpool of the Internet" and ragequit.

Oh and you are highly appreciated here, it was really hard finding someone making fun of is so easy & who reacts every time instead of laughing it away.

wambulance.jpg

I got no red blob from Ice :(

*sulks*

let's leave the lolympics to actual funny pictures, mkay?

^got you covered

Maybe if you grew a pair and some thicker skin and quit overreacting in the most passive-aggressively pathetic manner possible, we would get bored and move on.

[serious mode on]

Aint going to happen. People don't change just like that, nor is making fun going to stop (#gear is still the official fanclub most of the time). If there's a way this will end at all, it's either by someone leaving or someone getting banned. Just saying...

[serious mode off] [..off] oh shit, it's stuck!

Thank you all.

You have to admit, it is humourously ironic that, as a member of car enthusiast forum, you've had ... how many crashes? Nevertheless, I'd feel pretty crappy if I was in the same situation and in no mood to accept all this banter myself.

Now, let's have some genuine raff-ruse...

https://pic.armedcats.net/e/ep/epp_b/2010/05/12/129177396138954541.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/e/ep/epp_b/2010/05/12/129173074737196776.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/e/ep/epp_b/2010/05/12/129173101077012186.jpg

Last edited:
hebrides07058.jpg

Must.....resist......urge.....to......insert....... :blowup:

Look, Ice, I'm trying to quit, really I am but it's just too damned easy.

Sheep in Background; "It's all right Neville, that Audi's gone. You can come out now!"

:)

Last edited:

Thank you all.

I hate to be the one to point this out, Ice, but I have reached out to you on several occasions and tried to help. I got a slap in the face for my trouble.

You did a great deal to bring this on yourself and ignored the good will of other members. The only reason this has continued is because you have repeatedly thrown a tantrum every time it gets brought up, yet continued to assert your "superior" driving skill despite your miserable record of writing off cars.

Reactions: MWF
see you in a couple of weeks.