The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

E39ps.jpg

And, now, to ruin the funny... yes, I get the obvious racial sentiment here, but the white balance in that shot is still far warmer than it should be. No Asian is that yellow.

Last edited:
E39ps.jpg

:lol: :lol: Pretty funny.

I can't figure out for the life of me who the "Civil Engineering" guy is.

Looks like Daniel Plainview in There Will Be Blood, as portrayed by Daniel Day Lewis.

E39ps.jpg

Because of Parkinsons.

I wondered that, but the character never seemed to be a civil engineer to me; oil and gas engineers are normally a subsect of chemical engineers, at least in Canada.

They should have had him as Petroleum engineering and someone like Bob the Builder for civil engineering.

I wondered that, but the character never seemed to be a civil engineer to me; oil and gas engineers are normally a subsect of chemical engineers, at least in Canada.

Probably something to do with the town where the oil was, he was as much into property manipulation as he was into oil drilling, from what I remember of the film.

Knowing about a billion oil and gas engineers, they really don't buy up property and stuff.

And, now, to ruin the funny... yes, I get the obvious racial sentiment here, but the white balance in that shot is still far warmer than it should be. No Asian is that yellow.

Maybe its because I work in photography shop that takes passport photos, but I just didn't laugh. I was like 'Yes, they have a perfectly adequate reason to reject that photo'.

Uh, yes, I was using it as a reference, because it was on the last page. Hurrrrrrr...

I swear your post wasn't in quotes before. I SWEAR! :tvhorror:

I can't believe we've all missed it. :lol:

EDIT: Oh wait. You edited it.

In that case, I'm sure I haven't posted this before.

E39ps.jpg

Last edited: