The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Buffy_09

It is painfully common in Limerick. White guys wearing their Pennys tracksuit pants practically around their ankles, and lots of yellow gold jewellery. Girls wearing those one colour, J-Lo tracksuits (the popular colour is prison-orange), with their tracksuit pants tucked into their Uggs, and don't forget the matching orange fake tan, high, tight pony-tails, heavy make-up, and knackery Pennys hoop earrings and rings.

Ruthi

cows glow, fgs!
ah pennys, providing the chavs of ireland with all their clothes for years :)
i didnt realise anyone would want to look like that :| ok, the wa y you described the girls, i see lots of girls like that, but i never see guys walking about dressed like that :| limerick must be a fun place at times

Topgearfanatic

is a Queen
Car(s)
2002 Audi A4 1.8t
Us teens are renowned for wearing pajamas as much as possible because of lazyness.

Buffy_09

Ah but, see, in Limerick, and elsewhere in Ireland, girls get up, shower, cake on their make-up, do up their hair, and then put on a pair of pyjamas.

I love my country.

LeMans GTR

I'll take 1 clerical administration with a side of tort law please.
Christina Hendericks + Rose Byrne..hmm..good combo. I'll have what he's having, but more Rose less Christina so change the portions around.

Anyways, oh cool you watch Damages! That show is so seriuz bizness I haven't seen one funny picture/funny graph/whatever of it on the internet until now.

bone

"bangle for president"
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
And, now, to ruin the funny... yes, I get the obvious racial sentiment here, but the white balance in that shot is still far warmer than it should be. No Asian is that yellow.
ever seen an asian with a kidney problem? :p