The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

LeVeL

Forum Addict
A country with 300 million people has more crime (not higher crime rate) than a country with 65 million (France)? And that same country, which, incidentally, is where McDonalds is from, has more McDonalds restaurants than a country with just over 10% of its population (Canada)? Who would have thought!

Last edited:

2Billion

Car(s)
'10 Toyota Matrix XR
Someone might be crazy and conclude that rape and McDonalds are correlated.

captain_70s

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Three Triumphs and a Volvo estate
America FTW!

We try so hard on our little island but will never win. :(

LeVeL said:
A country with 300 million people has more crime (not higher crime rate) than a country with 65 million (France)? And that same country, which, incidentally, is where McDonalds is from, has more McDonalds restaurants than a country with just over 10% of its population (Canada)? Who would have thought!

You've taken an internet graphic too seriously....

shad_68

DOOD looks like a lady
Car(s)
FiST in mah butt

And people say Germans have no sense of humor... :p

GRtak

Forum Addict
http://pic.armedcats.net/i/ic/icebone/2010/10/13/303295_USA_21_20USA_21_20USA_21.JPG

I think that is a bit out of date. China far eceeds the US in CO2 emissions now, and has more prissoners. And South Africa has far surpassed the US in rapes(at least per capita) the last time I read about it.

melbournian

Car(s)
2003 Honda Jazz VTi-S
I'm pretty sure that Australia now emits the most carbon dioxide per capita and has the highest incidence of obesity per capita as well.

suck on that!

oh wait...

Cold Fussion

A small island off the coast of New Zealand
Car(s)
1988 Ford Laser Ghia
I'm pretty sure that Australia now emits the most carbon dioxide per capita and has the highest incidence of obesity per capita as well.

suck on that!

oh wait...

I believe America re-overtook us in the fatty department recently.

Zesty

Not A Dude
Car(s)
05 Honda Jazz VTi-S
:Contemplates small physique:

I'm really not doing my bit for the world-beating good of Australia am I? Okay, better get some pizza and full-sugar cola, screw the chickpea salad! :lol:

Sadly, this won't actually work as I seem to have a pretty fast metabolism. I just get hyper, not fatter. Thank you genetics! Lucky me...although I would have liked to be more than 5ft tall. <_<

LeMans GTR

Today I saw a rather large teacher buy a rather unhealthy Salad and a Sushi roll, I couldn't help but think 'salad ain't going to save you now..'. I mean, if you're going to eat healthy, I don't think you should be eating that salad when most of it is dressing, not sure the artificial crab is good for you either.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
One of them involves ramming things into orifices where they don't belong. The other one is rape.

Dammit, must make up some more spurious statistics before analysing Labcoatguy again!

Cold Fussion

A small island off the coast of New Zealand
Car(s)
1988 Ford Laser Ghia
Today I saw a rather large teacher buy a rather unhealthy Salad and a Sushi roll, I couldn't help but think 'salad ain't going to save you now..'. I mean, if you're going to eat healthy, I don't think you should be eating that salad when most of it is dressing, not sure the artificial crab is good for you either.

If she cared about what she ate, she wouldn't be fat now would she.

Last edited: