The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

stiggie

pop
DONOR
Car(s)
Golf GTI
A kid at my school got suspended after he held up a screw that had fallen out of his desk and asked the teacher- "miss, do you wanna screw?"

Topgearfanatic

is a Queen
Car(s)
2002 Audi A4 1.8t
I got detention for chewing gum once. The teacher was late to her own detention. She showed up right after the buses had left and told me that I didn't actually have detention and I was free to go.

Bitch.
I've never understood detention or teachers getting mad over gum, the right punishment for finding gum under a seat or desk makes doing that more bad than good. All my teachers in high school so far have had decently fair rules for chewing gum: chewing like a horse, spit it out; caught sticking the gum to surfaces, cleaning the desks; playing with your gum, throw it out. In middle school, if you so much as showed a gum wrapper you had to empty your pockets.

DarthBane22

Car(s)
Legally blind
Our teachers used to take the gum and stick it somewhere where it would hurt peeling it off and you weren't allowed to take it off until class was over, when the gum was well hard and stuck.
thats kinda fucked up

theyd get sued oh so fast here in the States though haha

D-Fence

Mrs. IceBone
Car(s)
John Pooper Works
Our teachers used to take the gum and stick it somewhere where it would hurt peeling it off and you weren't allowed to take it off until class was over, when the gum was well hard and stuck.
For that they would be sued to death here.......then again, I think kids these days might need some discipline -.-

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Actually it's more a case of not being allowed. You can't even smack your kids any more. Well technically you can but not hard enough to leave a mark. Which is pointless. Might as well tickle them for not doing as they are told.

D-Fence

Mrs. IceBone
Car(s)
John Pooper Works
Well both my parents are teachers, and it is more and more a case of parents letting the teachers do the parenting and blaming them for everything, it makes me want to beat the parents up........

Then again, pics.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
Joke's on the Yanks. A fleet of Ekranoplans fitted with rocket launchers, under cover of darkness travelling at 300+ mph and invisible to radar? Properly used they could devastate a fleet and make Pearl Harbor look like a picnic.

Crosses fingers and hopes that noone on FG has links to Al Quaeda.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
Damn you, Magnet!!! :shakefist: :mad:

Guess what fucking song I have stuck in my head now!

:blowup: