The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

In Russian "chai" is pronounced like "buy", is it like that everywhere else?

It is pronounced like that, but spelled differently in Bulgarian, Czech and Turkish, but I'm pretty sure the same goes for every language, that uses the word.

IAasF.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2011/06/28/PN6Oz.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2011/06/28/oLk40.jpg

9FuaF.png

Look at the percentages for the Cars movies vs. the others.

Oh... now I get it. Didn't recognized the Cars movie logo, because I could never watch it, I find the movie plot and its characters rather stupid. Why do the cars have their eyes on the windshield? Why not making the front lights the Cars eyes?

Wow, Cars 2 got 33% while Transformers got 37%?! But with over $66 Million at the box office, Pixar/Disney is laughing all the way to the bank.

Wow, Cars 2 got 33% while Transformers got 37%?! But with over $66 Million at the box office, Pixar/Disney is laughing all the way to the bank.
Yes, hence why I do not believe it. :lol: lame dirty jokes and explosions couldn't possibly beat out anything pixar :lol:

To be fair, Cars was the lowest rated movie of Pixar, so it doesn?t surprise me Cars 2 got a rotten evaluation.

Well yeah but I would think like 60 or something not 33 D:

i liked cars. but more importantly, my 5 year old nephew loves it, and i'm pretty sure he doesn't give a rat's ass what the internet thinks of it.

Well yeah but I would think like 60 or something not 33 D:

Oh, sure. I have to see it anyway. Bad or not.
i liked cars. but more importantly, my 5 year old nephew loves it, and i'm pretty sure he doesn't give a rat's ass what the internet thinks of it.

My 2 ? year-old son loves Cars. I am forced to watch it at least once a day. :lol:

33% isn't that bad - well it is bad, but not that bad - movie critics tend to be brutal. 60% from RT is what you'd expect from a reasonably good film. The general consensus is that it would be alright if it was done by Dreamworks or one of the other copycat animation companies, but because it's Pixar, people expect something more.

My 2 ? year-old son loves Cars. I am forced to watch it at least once a day. :lol:

So does my 3 year-old daughter, I "have" to watch it about 2-3 times a week on average.