The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Nope. :lol:

australians.jpg

kari-byron8.jpg

kari-byron1.jpg

What do 9.1% of Americans and Apple Fanboys have in common?

Both are without jobs

/hellbus.

Also, spotted this on my Google News feed between stories about Steve "The Savior" Jobs and how awesome Apple is.

http://img713.imageshack.**/img713/3128/capturezbq.png

Hmm, insulin or a coffin. Tough one that.

When you get into most drugs that prevent you from dying you are going to see nasty side effects like that.

The diabetes that tamoxifen is described as aggravating is type 2, which is insulin resistance rather than low insulin. Unfortunately the drugs that treat type 2 diabetes have their own array of side effects. Weight loss does help, though it's probably small consolation to someone already suffering from both diseases.

steve-jobs-greets-his-old-fans.jpg

Wow, rare case even I think some jokes are distasteful, that guy died after suffering for years from cancer, nope, I won't board the hellbus this time.

2.jpg

17.jpg

23.jpg

49.jpg

Wow, rare case even I think some jokes are distasteful, that guy died after suffering for years from cancer, nope, I won't board the hellbus this time.
IMHO, it all looks much more like laughing in the face of death than laughing at the late Steve Jobs. Some of the ongoing fanboy vs hater fights that I've seen on other websites are downright disgraceful to his memory.

But that's for a different thread.

what is the difference between cancer and a black guy

cancer gets Jobs

:rofl:

Yeah, obviously I have season tickets for the hellbus.

skMUk.jpg